<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | BJ | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/65droptop/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/65droptop/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for BJ.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e93e6f3bc60092a1959ae05304844407</guid>
				<title>BJ started the topic 20&#039;s or 22&#039;s. Help deciding...please chime in! in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/20s-or-22s-help-deciding-please-chime-in/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jul 2016 05:35:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys,</p>
<p>I was hoping some of you could give me some insight and specs on wheels and tire sizes.  My 65&#8242; convertible is stock right now, and sits way too high in my opinion.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve seen some posts of members on Instagram running big wheels, my question(s) are;</p>
<p>1. Do these cars accommodate a 20&#8243;wheel better than a 22&#8243; wheel? What tire sizes and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1642"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/20s-or-22s-help-deciding-please-chime-in/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c9787cc7534be2d707b60d943894671</guid>
				<title>BJ replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/page/2/#post-1118</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jul 2016 06:23:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys, I&#8217;m am totally new to the Lincoln&#8217;s, just purchased my first, a 65&#8242; Continental convertible. I plan on completely customizing the car and hope some people don&#8217;t mind answering the &#8220;rookie&#8221; questions.  I live in Toronto, Canada&#8230;any other Canadians here???</p>
<p>Looking forward to chatting with you all.</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>BJ</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c7ba63ff6d51b947374a85257b8f916</guid>
				<title>BJ became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1627/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Jul 2016 06:13:10 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 68/89 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 23:09:47 by W3 Total Cache
-->