You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Love those wheels.
-
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Testing the Anti-spam by CleanTalk add-on to see if it can stop all the spam signups we’ve been getting the last week or so. It shouldn’t hamper legit signups in any way but if there are any issues please use the contact form and let me know.
Thanks!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice work!
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
One off wheels WCI and I designed over the past few months. SET 1 OF 1! 22×13! Brushed gold, and Tri stage Red chrome with gold base Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset
- 1 person likes this.
-
Love those wheels.
-
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
-
You know that was initially my first idea for this car! With a full bead rolled/ riveted sheet metal interior. I wanted a real industrial style car. but I figured I would save that for a pre 30s car.
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
The shop finally did the tubs, shaved courtesy lights, and molded the bumpers to the car. IMG_2006[1]
-
Charles Robbins changed their profile picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice progress!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice progress!
-
Jeremy started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
I hope all y’all had a Merry Christmas!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Any more progress or are things on hold till after the holidays?
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Awesome progress – can’t wait to see more!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
The Eastwood Powder Coating system works well. I used it to do a much of misc. bracketry and other things on my old 64 Galaxie. It held up well, I even used it to do all my engine pulleys.
Their chrome coat is pretty sweet too. I did a valve cover for one of my other cars and it’s damn near chrome-like.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 9 months ago
I put your info on our resources page.
- Load More

![IMG_1965[1]](https://i0.wp.com/suicideslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_19651.png?fit=169%2C300&ssl=1)
![IMG_1829[1]](https://i0.wp.com/suicideslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_18291.jpg?fit=300%2C279&ssl=1)



I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.