You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
I hope all y’all had a Merry Christmas!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Any more progress or are things on hold till after the holidays?
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Awesome progress – can’t wait to see more!
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
My buddy at Torq’d design uses Ron Francis in all his builds. He loves them. I’m going to put a flaming river column in when I do the rack and pinion retrofit. Should be interesting.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
The Eastwood Powder Coating system works well. I used it to do a much of misc. bracketry and other things on my old 64 Galaxie. It held up well, I even used it to do all my engine pulleys.
Their chrome coat is pretty sweet too. I did a valve cover for one of my other cars and it’s damn near chrome-like.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Unfortunately.. I didn’t get to accomplish anything this weekend on the 64.. and now i’m out of town on business till Friday.. Hopefully I can get some stuff done this coming weekend.
-
Wes replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Very cool man. looking forward to seeing more.. I love build forums.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Love the build Jason.. Is the Ron Francis kit you have vehicle specific of a universal kit. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your ride.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 9 months ago
I put your info on our resources page.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Updated the anti spam and hacking script on the server this site and others run on – hopefully there won’t be any more issues with legit users being blocked.
If you get a 503 Service Unavailable error or a 403 Forbidden please let me know.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
That’s a solid looking 62! Can’t wait to see how the build progresses.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site, Howie!
-
Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Glad to have ya Howie. I hope once everyone starts posting in here that his is a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our rides..
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
You can email him : [email protected]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Excellent info – thanks!
Do you have a website for your services or some sort of info we could add to our resources page?
-
Wes replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Great info.. Thanks for your services.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Can’t wait to see more; I love that rendering!
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
I hope so I have some big time plans for it and have some great talent around me to lend a hand. I’ll keep some of it under wraps for now but I’ll let more details out in the near future.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Awesome build man I can’t wait to see more. Please keep us posted as you go..
-
Jim Nickel changed their profile picture 11 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

