<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Doc | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/blaze/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/blaze/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Doc.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bab8dbcbdf96fcc43d565eef072bbd5</guid>
				<title>Doc posted an update: @68lc Did you get the 462 intake manifold you needed yet? I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2097/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:44:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/members/68lc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@68lc</a> Did you get the 462 intake manifold you needed yet? I have one that you&#8217;re welcome to if not just let me know.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ecc9a9e3a3402f1b762439913d2adcb</guid>
				<title>Doc replied to the topic Wheels in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/wheels/#post-1032</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2016 03:46:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Mike, hit me up. I think the place I&#8217;m going to use for my wheels might be able to help you out.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a808372968635653e441693ac73191a</guid>
				<title>Doc replied to the topic FNG with questions in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/fng-with-questions/#post-999</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:40:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Ben. I&#8217;m in the same boat as far as wiring goes but I&#8217;m just going to make a new harness to eliminate the years of the POs wiring headaches and experimentation. I too have been searching for parts and will trust Rock Auto for most of the stuff until I have reason not to. I buy from there all the time for my Audi, Rover, Mustang, etc.. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1369"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/fng-with-questions/#post-999" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1112d9ec5d3d38876173706e141f1fc</guid>
				<title>Doc replied to the topic FNG with questions in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/fng-with-questions/#post-999</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:40:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Ben. I&#8217;m in the same boat as far as wiring goes but I&#8217;m just going to make a new harness to eliminate the years of the POs wiring headaches and experimentation. I too have been searching for parts and will trust Rock Auto for most of the stuff until I have reason not to. I buy from there all the time for my Audi, Rover, Mustang, etc.. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1368"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/fng-with-questions/#post-999" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b4ab0d66ad96c0c0707fa875c1da351</guid>
				<title>Doc posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1328/#acomment-1367</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:05:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks! Looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people on here.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/blaze/" rel="nofollow ugc">Doc</a> became a registered member			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da915ab09ccdacdbe0a667995ace2526</guid>
				<title>Doc changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1366/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:03:48 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6cbf42c08ada03385912ebe130fe5024</guid>
				<title>Doc replied to the topic My 65 &#34;Restoration&#34; in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/my-65-restoration/page/2/#post-984</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2016 00:47:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dude, that was an awesome job of  restoration! Great work!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01ae9712c282dfb0d937f8f219a1be88</guid>
				<title>Doc&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1330/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:21:22 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc44b027fda5feaeaf229d8f650d9739</guid>
				<title>Doc became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1328/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2016 18:52:17 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 102/113 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-05 03:13:59 by W3 Total Cache
-->