You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
brian posted a new picture 11 years ago
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 restoration and customization by Ken in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years ago
Years ago I had a 65 Lincoln and I too had to do some repairs on the hood and trunk lid.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Charles Robbins and
Adrian Hamer are now friends 11 years ago -
brian replied to the topic 64 restoration and customization by Ken in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years ago
I have to do the same to my hood. Great job on the trunk lid.
-
brian posted an update 11 years ago
Have a bunch of boxes sitting at my house from bc fab. They showed up when I am on vacation out of state. I will try to post pictures with progress. I ordered their stage 3 with a-arms. Already have the old suspension out and in process of cleaning up and painting. Can’t wait to get rocking on it.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 restoration and customization by Ken in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years ago
Awesome work so far! I look forward to seeing your updates!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Keith Morgan and
geoff are now friends 11 years ago -
Keith Morgan and
Brede Holdbrekken are now friends 11 years ago -
Keith Morgan and
Lincoln Boys are now friends 11 years ago -
Keith Morgan and
Scotty are now friends 11 years ago -
Keith Morgan and
brian are now friends 11 years ago -
Keith Morgan and
chris are now friends 11 years ago -
Keith Morgan replied to the topic swap generator to a alternator on a 430 in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
Awesome thanks
-
Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
send me your email you want to see a pic of it. My pic wont upload, or at least i don’t see it?
-
Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
I bought 3/16 -32 all Thread with these 2 *ball fittings (not sure of the name). Pic attached.
- Load More


