You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more updates:
Transmission is about to go back in. I’ve been getting my ducks in a row and finally have the last piece of the puzzle solved, which was the transmission crossmember. Thanks to TonyC and a guy in the Suicide Slab FB group I was able to nail down what I needed. Got the visuals here:…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Nic started the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 3 months ago
What up Fellas!
I’m in need to purchase a new Carburetor for my 67. I have a 7.6L 462. Has anyone bought a new carb for this motor?
What kind of alterations did you have to do for the install?
-
Keith Morgan and
Jason Ballard are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 3 months ago
1967 Convertible IMG_20150627_155434472
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 3 months ago
While looking 4 1963 in LA ,which tired out 2 be Not 4 Sale I found 1966 Coupe & 1967 Convertible .Seller said 67 was running when parked 10 years ago he was going to get the gas tank serviced never got around 2 it….Its been sitting in has yard w/ the 66 Coupe. Going 2 get them home & have my mechanic go thru them Then we’ll see what 2 do….. IM…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know how the hood tensioner goes back in on the 67? I have the one bar and both mounts back in…. the second bar.. well it has so much “tension” on it. LOL. No pun intended. Any help is appreciated. Bakers said there is no trick to it..
Updates: Bumper brackets picked up. Many they LOOK killer! My guy did them in a matte finish,…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Well here are the pics of the car. It was finished up on Wed of this week. I’m picking it up this evening.
The car will eventually get taken down to bare metal, have body work done and a fresh black paint job. For the time being, it clean up the look and seals it from the elements. It also helps me with my vision of getting the car…[Read more]
-
Keith Morgan and
brashears54 are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
Keith Morgan and
Ron DOyle are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 3 months ago
Check us out on Instagram
_lincolnboys_ IMG_20150506_173824 -
Keith Morgan and
robert mims are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 4 months ago
Ok, no trans in yet.. but its close to going in. Loaded the car up this past Saturday to take to my buddy’s body shop. He is fixing the front fender (progress pics not even 24 hours after dropping it off) and cleaning up some of the rust spots. Then it will get a black sealer after a light sand. Basically 1) want to get it in one color and 2) seal…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 4 months ago
A couple of updates. Pic of the passenger floor pan below. I’ll post more pics this week. I also thru a battery in so I could get an idea of where I need to cut the battery cables at.
Dakota Digital gauges I received back in Feb but haven’t opened them yet. A quick mockup today thinking thru the next steps.
Hoping to get the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys! Updates:
Thanks man! Updates. Floor pans cut and welded in…. firewall piece cut and installed (temp) to cover the hole where the factory AC was. I need to mark the Vintage Air lines and take this out.. drill a few more holes.. and then get it…[Read more]
-
brian posted an update 11 years, 4 months ago
First time lincoln owner. Bought a 63 which is in pretty good shape In my opinion, not my wife’s tho. Car came with a 460 previous owner was going to put in because the 430 was dead. Started stripping car down and Doing tons of research. Think headders will be my biggest hurdle.
- Load More




