You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
that1guy posted a new picture 11 years, 5 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Also, I updated the social media links in the footer of the site to include the links to the official Twitter and Youtube pages.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Interesting info. in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the PDF converted to a series of images.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Anti-spam by CleanTalk is once again enabled to try to curb the spam sign-ups.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic New topics or forums in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Indeed, I’m up for some new sub forum ideas if anyone has suggestions.
-
Jeremy and
robert mims are now friends 11 years, 5 months ago -
Daddy's 65 started the topic Interesting info. in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
This is for a 65 Conti. Thought it was good info.
-
Jim replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
Thanks…I must have flown by that twice as I have checked that website already!! Guess I need to slow down a little.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
Jim, I think you can find what you’re looking for here : http://www.classiquecars.com/lincolnconvcart.htm
-
Jim replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
I am looking for the check valve on the convertible top pump of a 66 Vert. If anyone rebuilds them, or has a good one let me know. I also have an original carter fuel pump and carb (both will need rebuilding) that I can sell or trade…
-
Keith Morgan posted a new activity comment 11 years, 6 months ago
Thanks
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Keith Morgan and
Jeremy are now friends 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Keith Morgan replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
I’m looking for a windshield for a 62
-
that1guy posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
M40 vinal cleaner 20150409_192258
-
Jim changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jim changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jim became a registered member 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Keith Morgan changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
- Load More



