You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 1969 Lincoln Continental in the forum 61- 69 Lincoln Continentals for Sale 11 years, 7 months ago
That’s a clean 69 – good luck with the sale!
Also, if you haven’t made it there already you should post it for sale on the Suicide Slabs Facebook page.
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 7 months ago
On the road , buying trip to Sacramento took this pic of a beautiful little town along the way only thing missing my 62 in this gorgeous backdrop. Stay tune Lincoln enthusiast as I’ve got a lot of goodies!! IMG_20150110_074057806
-
Lincoln Boys changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys posted an update 11 years, 7 months ago
Hi fellow Lincoln enthusiast just wanted to share a picture that I came across just recently, had to sell this beauty !!As my son had joined the army and was off to boot camp in Lawton OK and was going to graduate from booty camp . I made the decision to sell the 62 convertible a decision that I’ll never regret ,cars come and go but not my sons…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Lookin’ good man.
-
Hi guys& gals I’m not much into posting or joining groups thing but here goes,My name is Mario I’ve been in the Lincoln Parts business for some years working for the usual suspects I recently decided to go on my own selling parts for 1961-1968 Lincoln Continentals So need anything for your Lincoln give me a call always willing to help a fellow…[Read more]
-
Lincoln Boys changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys became a registered member 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Other updates:
Decided to retain the 67 dash vs dropping in the 65 dash I purchased. Why you ask, will be easier and allow me to focus on other things I need to work on. I also picked up some BAD ASS Digital Dakota gauges. They are going to be awesome once installed. It is one of their VHX kits and should be really sick once…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Other updates:
Decided to retain the 67 dash vs dropping in the 65 dash I purchased. Why you ask, will be easier and allow me to focus on other things I need to work on. I also picked up some BAD ASS Digital Dakota gauges. They are going to be awesome once installed. It is one of their VHX kits and should be really sick once…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Other updates:
Decided to retain the 67 dash vs dropping in the 65 dash I purchased. Why you ask, will be easier and allow me to focus on other things I need to work on. I also picked up some BAD ASS Digital Dakota gauges. They are going to be awesome once installed. It is one of their VHX kits and should be really sick once…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Other updates:
Decided to retain the 67 dash vs dropping in the 65 dash I purchased. Why you ask, will be easier and allow me to focus on other things I need to work on. I also picked up some BAD ASS Digital Dakota gauges. They are going to be awesome once installed. It is one of their VHX kits and should be really sick once…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Once to my house, we backed the trailer up right near the front of the car…. cherry picked it out.. while lifted off the trailer I put the clips back in for the oil pan bolts (had then sand blasted) and then swung it around to drop err in. Couldn’t have went any easier.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Once to my house, we backed the trailer up right near the front of the car…. cherry picked it out.. while lifted off the trailer I put the clips back in for the oil pan bolts (had then sand blasted) and then swung it around to drop err in. Couldn’t have went any easier.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Once to my house, we backed the trailer up right near the front of the car…. cherry picked it out.. while lifted off the trailer I put the clips back in for the oil pan bolts (had then sand blasted) and then swung it around to drop err in. Couldn’t have went any easier.
Other updates:
Decided to retain the 67 dash vs…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Once to my house, we backed the trailer up right near the front of the car…. cherry picked it out.. while lifted off the trailer I put the clips back in for the oil pan bolts (had then sand blasted) and then swung it around to drop err in. Couldn’t have went any easier.
Other updates:
Decided to retain the 67 dash vs…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
- Load More


