You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
pulled the trigger on something Ive always wanted to do LOUVERS
I ordered two pre punched louver panels and comenced on tearing apart my perfect hood!
just laying on top of the hood
cut out portions
welded in solid….lots of welding!
and even more body work!! ugggg
some black primer
some repair and repaint on the…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
It’s coming along nicely!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 2 months ago
There were some major updates on the back end portion of the site this evening. Let me know if you run into any bugs.
-
robert mims and
Jim are now friends 11 years, 2 months ago -
Keith Morgan and
Jim are now friends 11 years, 2 months ago -
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more updates:
Transmission is about to go back in. I’ve been getting my ducks in a row and finally have the last piece of the puzzle solved, which was the transmission crossmember. Thanks to TonyC and a guy in the Suicide Slab FB group I was able to nail down what I needed. Got the visuals here:…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
robert mims and
Jason Ballard are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Keith Morgan and
Jason Ballard are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know how the hood tensioner goes back in on the 67? I have the one bar and both mounts back in…. the second bar.. well it has so much “tension” on it. LOL. No pun intended. Any help is appreciated. Bakers said there is no trick to it..
Updates: Bumper brackets picked up. Many they LOOK killer! My guy did them in a matte finish,…[Read more]
-
robert mims and
Chris Abubo are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Well here are the pics of the car. It was finished up on Wed of this week. I’m picking it up this evening.
The car will eventually get taken down to bare metal, have body work done and a fresh black paint job. For the time being, it clean up the look and seals it from the elements. It also helps me with my vision of getting the car…[Read more]
-
robert mims and
Jeff Carnes are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
robert mims and
brashears54 are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
Keith Morgan and
brashears54 are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago -
robert mims and
Jim Nickel are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago - Load More

