You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
robert mims and
Wazza Sheehy are now friends 11 years, 5 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
Jim, I think you can find what you’re looking for here : http://www.classiquecars.com/lincolnconvcart.htm
-
Keith Morgan posted a new activity comment 11 years, 6 months ago
Thanks
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Keith Morgan and
Jeremy are now friends 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Keith Morgan replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
I’m looking for a windshield for a 62
-
that1guy posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
M40 vinal cleaner 20150409_192258
-
Keith Morgan changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Keith Morgan became a registered member 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64-65 Collision Estimator in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 6 months ago
And here are the 1966-1969 pages.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64-65 Collision Estimator in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 6 months ago
I took the liberty of extracting the images from the PDF files. Here are the 1964-1965 pages in JPEG.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so was getting use to Photos on my Mac since I’m testing the updated Beta version. Anyways, below are some updated pics. I know I know.. a lot hasn’t been done since last go round but I’ve been keeping busy. Pulled a motor for my buddy on his 99 Chevy, installed a B&W Turn Over Ball hitch on the Chevy 2500 tow pig, etc. etc.
Favor.. need…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for asking man. I was really hustling on it daily for a long time.. after I dropped the motor in I became stagnant a bit. I’ve done a few things but had some other stuff in the hopper.. Getting a new car hauler soon so I’ll be able to tote the car where I need it. I’ll upload some pics of the progress. Mocking up the carb and springs etc. I…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Any progress? Looks like it’s coming along nicely!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Love that pin striping.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 6 months ago
68 will always be my favorite year. 65 would be next.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic trunk seals in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 7 months ago
On your car it attaches to the trunk lid.
Baker’s Auto has the seal kit, you can find it here : http://www.bakersauto.com/WEATHERSTRIP-TRUNK-61-62-63/productinfo/TWS61/
Rubber the Right Way also lists the seal, you can find it here : http://www.rubbertherightway.com/1963-lincoln-restoration-parts-trunk-7768-ctg.htm
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 1969 Lincoln Continental in the forum 61- 69 Lincoln Continentals for Sale 11 years, 7 months ago
That’s a clean 69 – good luck with the sale!
Also, if you haven’t made it there already you should post it for sale on the Suicide Slabs Facebook page.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Lookin’ good man.
- Load More


