You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Put a few hours in today. Got the headlight brackets all mocked up to see what parts I’m still missing. Looks like I need a couple of springs and some stainless steel screws (for the headlight bezels). Also, the passenger outside headlight probably needs a new headlight bezel. But it is MUCH cleaner and I’m real happy with the outcome thus far.…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Put a few hours in today. Got the headlight brackets all mocked up to see what parts I’m still missing. Looks like I need a couple of springs and some stainless steel screws (for the headlight bezels). Also, the passenger outside headlight probably needs a new headlight bezel. But it is MUCH cleaner and I’m real happy with the outcome thus far.…[Read more]
-
TONY changed their profile picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
TONY became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Jeremy! Been hustlin’ since my last update. Buying parts, working on what I can, etc. This week the TechFlex came in (from eBay), which allowed me to route the wires in the engine bay thru it… way cleaner now! Also, the Ron Francis neutral safety switch came in and had that installed in less than 5 mins (of course I don’t have the tranny…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Still on hold for the moment.. Need to finish stripping the dash out. Clearing off the firewall and then the body chrome.. Hopefully by then my lift will be installed and I can get it up in the air and onto the chassis cart.then the suspension can come off and then it’s off to media blasting.
-
Steven Wecker became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Jeremy started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
I hope all y’all had a Merry Christmas!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Any more progress or are things on hold till after the holidays?
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Awesome progress – can’t wait to see more!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Wes, I saw Torq’d Design’s T-Bird at LST this year. Loved that thing.. such an awesome build. They sure did kill it. That sounds awesome. I’m thinking of doing a steering column now. I figured out all the wires coming from the column in the car now but I’m like hell.. why not do it.. I ran a Flaming River column in my S-10 build…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
My buddy at Torq’d design uses Ron Francis in all his builds. He loves them. I’m going to put a flaming river column in when I do the rack and pinion retrofit. Should be interesting.
-
Deano became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks man!!! It is pretty much a universal kit. You can run an aftermarket steering column and get the plug for it but I’m running the factory steering column (at this time) and needed to figure out the wires so I can splice into them. Normally Ron Francis will sell you a plug for the steering but for an off car like a Lincoln.. I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
The Eastwood Powder Coating system works well. I used it to do a much of misc. bracketry and other things on my old 64 Galaxie. It held up well, I even used it to do all my engine pulleys.
Their chrome coat is pretty sweet too. I did a valve cover for one of my other cars and it’s damn near chrome-like.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Unfortunately.. I didn’t get to accomplish anything this weekend on the 64.. and now i’m out of town on business till Friday.. Hopefully I can get some stuff done this coming weekend.
-
Wes replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Very cool man. looking forward to seeing more.. I love build forums.
- Load More

