You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Love the build Jason.. Is the Ron Francis kit you have vehicle specific of a universal kit. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your ride.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 9 months ago
I put your info on our resources page.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Updated the anti spam and hacking script on the server this site and others run on – hopefully there won’t be any more issues with legit users being blocked.
If you get a 503 Service Unavailable error or a 403 Forbidden please let me know.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
That’s a solid looking 62! Can’t wait to see how the build progresses.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys!!!! I have a long build thread over on that “other site” but I’ll be updating here more often!
Spent several hours on the car yesterday. Finally got a pittman arm puller to remove the pittman from the steering box. Man was that thing on there!!! Finished cleaning up the steering box and painted it. Mounted the Ron Francis Wiring on a…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site, Howie!
-
Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Glad to have ya Howie. I hope once everyone starts posting in here that his is a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our rides..
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 10 months ago
You can email him : [email protected]
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
robert mims changed their profile picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new activity comment 11 years, 10 months ago
How can u be contacted I have a 1969 Lincoln Continental4 door and both front right window switches work iintermediatly…?
-
You can email him : [email protected]
-
-
robert mims became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Tyler Nixon replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
I do not have a website. But I know considering every switch rebuilder I’ve ever seen charges well over 35 bucks per switch! An astronomical price if you ask me! They also seldom use any rubber to cover the inside of the switch. I’ve seen rebuilt switch sets on eBay for WELL over 150 bucks for just the driver side and they don’t even have rubber.…[Read more]
-
How can u be contacted I have a 1969 Lincoln Continental4 door and both front right window switches work iintermediatly…?
-
You can email him : [email protected]
-
-
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Excellent info – thanks!
Do you have a website for your services or some sort of info we could add to our resources page?
-
Wes replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Great info.. Thanks for your services.
-
Tyler Nixon started the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Hey there guys figured I’d post up a thread for anyone in need of rebuilt window switches and/or power seat switches! I can fix nearly anything! The window switches are completely disassembled. I polish all terminals including the inside switch pad terminals. I polish the ground straps and install new rubber in each switch that is actually higher…[Read more]
-
Tyler Nixon became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Can’t wait to see more; I love that rendering!
- Load More




