You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
I hope so I have some big time plans for it and have some great talent around me to lend a hand. I’ll keep some of it under wraps for now but I’ll let more details out in the near future.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Looking great. Awesome save. Should be badass.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Awesome build man I can’t wait to see more. Please keep us posted as you go..
-
Jason Ballard started the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Introduction:
My name is Jason Ballard and I’m a member of Severed Ties car/truck club. I’ve been into the custom scene since around 1997 however was reading Mini Truckin’ Mag as far back as middle school. I’ve also loved Lincoln Continental rides as I grew up learning a good bit about JFK. I also saw Gleaming The Cube as a child and loved the…[Read more]
-
Jim Nickel changed their profile picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Resources page added today – it has a list of vendors that cater to our cars.
-
Jim Nickel became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
J. Alan Seale became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
After waiting to get some other projects out of the way I finally got a chance to get the car in my shop to begin deconstruction. Even with the motor and transmission out of the car and the car on when dollies, this thing is a beast to move around the shop by yourself. We have begun removing all the interior and I recruited the help of my skilled…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Looking forward to seeing your updates!
-
Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
So I guess I’ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn’t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,…[Read more]
-
Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
So I guess I’ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn’t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,…[Read more]
-
Jeremy started the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Forum users now have the ability to use the standard forum BBCodes.
Attachments are now enabled as well.
Currently you can put 20 images in a topic or reply and each attachment can be 4MB in size.
Lastly, signatures are available in the forums.
Enjoy!
-
SYKO Simmons changed their profile picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jeremy and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago -
Craig became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Welcome everyone! Please, make yourselves at home! If anyone has suggestions for additional forum sections by all means let us know and we’ll get them set up!
-
Wes and
Jeremy are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago
-
lowlifelinc became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
SYKO Simmons became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

