<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Ryan Manasco | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/drmanasco/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/drmanasco/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ryan Manasco.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff9eaf750ceb22341b42b879be568a01</guid>
				<title>Ryan Manasco became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1549/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jun 2016 05:50:23 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e86c454804ab1ae0954a5e61a6d4367f</guid>
				<title>Ryan Manasco replied to the topic Ryan&#039;s 67 Coal Rollin&#039; Steamboat &#34;Lucille&#34; in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/ryans-67-coal-rollin-steamboat-lucille/#post-824</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:38:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate the feedback Jeremy! Every little piece of info helps in this type of thing.. We tuned the motor in last night so I could take a sale video of it, then proceeded to pull engine, trans, and all the a/c box from the engine bay. Next up is a blasting to prep for the mock cummins and 5 speed trans. We quickly realized that the crossmember&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1129"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/ryans-67-coal-rollin-steamboat-lucille/#post-824" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ae06e971d714fdf160c8d92f5ae8027</guid>
				<title>Ryan Manasco started the topic Help with window seals in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/help-with-window-seals/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2015 18:24:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I took out the rubber that attaches to the roof line that seals the window so I could do a smoothed edge roof line. Is there anywhere to find the replacement rubber less than $500 for all 4 pieces? Or has anyone found a way around going back original? I.E. Use a universal seal.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>67 sedan</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efe4693e118d85feaefd57e2941da190</guid>
				<title>Ryan Manasco started the topic 462 BBF For sale or trade in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/462-bbf-for-sale-or-trade/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2015 16:51:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If anyone needs any parts from my 67 I&#8217;m about to pull out the running 462, transmission as well. All a/c components. Everything but the motor mounts. Located in 35550 Cordova, Al.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">339cd06c3ca1fbd8a09f765edfb57d6f</guid>
				<title>Ryan Manasco replied to the topic Ryan&#039;s 67 Coal Rollin&#039; Steamboat &#34;Lucille&#34; in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/ryans-67-coal-rollin-steamboat-lucille/#post-810</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2015 14:55:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not too much of an update, but I just bought an edelbrock 1406 to correct my old carter&#8217;s fueling issues. She still doesn&#8217;t have nearly enough power to be pulling out in traffic. So, I&#8217;m gonna spend some more time tuning and freshening up the ol 462 until I can say it&#8217;s running right. I&#8217;d rather not sell the engine until I can say it&#8217;s running&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1109"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/ryans-67-coal-rollin-steamboat-lucille/#post-810" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 66/103 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 23:09:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->