<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Dustin Wyman | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/dwyman/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/dwyman/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dustin Wyman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0759a8418a00ac00c847d198d1c6270a</guid>
				<title>Dustin Wyman posted an update: Hey guys im looking for a hood and trunk for my '63. Mine [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2406/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Oct 2017 01:22:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys im looking for a hood and trunk for my &#8217;63. Mine have a terrible rust problem. These are hard to find in Iowa. Would love to find a clean set. Hit me with an email @ <a href="mailto:dwyman@netins.net" rel="nofollow ugc">dwyman@netins.net</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3597172b5f12168abc2b04c568c7676a</guid>
				<title>Dustin Wyman replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/page/2/#post-1484</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 May 2017 02:19:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone</p>
<p>Im new to the site. Ok so I&#8217;ve always wanted a Continental, a year ago I bought one.</p>
<p>It has 37000 original miles, didn&#8217;t run, smelled terrible. I saw it and knew this was going to be my next build. So I dive right into it (much to my wife&#8217;s discouragement) which made me do it more. The car runs now and I find that pretty much&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2234"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/page/2/#post-1484" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be015ef66ffd2049219b392bae721a3a</guid>
				<title>Dustin Wyman changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1671/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Jul 2016 03:22:10 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e0447b0ec35bf8299cc9a1fe57297d4</guid>
				<title>Dustin Wyman became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1669/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2016 03:11:14 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 66/94 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-05 00:04:13 by W3 Total Cache
-->