<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Ed Sykes | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/edsykes/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/edsykes/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ed Sykes.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b34dfde68d8f7e59b5d6014696d5ce18</guid>
				<title>Ed Sykes started the topic Hood torsion bars in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/hood-torsion-bars/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:16:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This one has me stumped.  I have a &#8217;62 sedan (which I bought recently).  The hood won&#8217;t pop up nor will it stay open.  I pulled the grill and now have full access to the torsion bars, but at least to me they look like they are installed correctly.  Nothing looks greased.  And I compared then to my &#8217;63 and as far as I know they are installed the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1667"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/hood-torsion-bars/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29e738dab0bb7ac8e58395f3042d413d</guid>
				<title>Ed Sykes became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1665/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:09:57 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 66/81 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 23:10:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->