You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
well my powdercoater guy sent me an email with a few pics of the first few parts I dropped off to him for my linc to get done. The powdercoat is singlestage chrome, while it dosnt come out just like chrome it does resemble a nicely polished billet aluminum look, wich I think will help distingquish my lincoln from many others that have been…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
finaly my motor trade went through, the guy came today 5/2/08 and picked up my 460 anchor and droped off my 1970 302 and trans, it was in a fairlane untill it was wrecked 4 years ago, turns over frealy, tomorow I plan on taking all the mounts and pulleys off and send them for PC along with the other parts I need done. Looks like crap but will be…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
finaly my motor trade went through, the guy came today 5/2/08 and picked up my 460 anchor and droped off my 1970 302 and trans, it was in a fairlane untill it was wrecked 4 years ago, turns over frealy, tomorow I plan on taking all the mounts and pulleys off and send them for PC along with the other parts I need done. Looks like crap but will be…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Ya know you wake up in the morning and theres like 18 hrs of time you can work on something, why is it that you only end up with 1 hr at the most to work? 🙄 lol anyways a bit of progress, I got the front apart, wish someone told me the grill is satans child to take out….. 👿 still have the right rear door to take off, started on the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
boy I sure dislike retards, look what they did to my engine bay!
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
been working off an on on the linc this week, here are a few pics of the hood work, also I have some time this weekend, to remove the doors, fix all the bad spots on the doors and get them in finsih primer, thats my main plan, also the shop plans to pull that 460 out saturday as well.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
well I had a few extra mins to tinker with my toy today. got the rear parts pulled of and the trunk cleaned up along with the interior floor cleaned up. The extent of the rust damage isnt a worrie to me I plan to cut and patch all the rotted holes I find, then get some POR15 and put a good cover coat over everything in the trunk and in the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
did some tear down this weekend, got the trunk off, wich is so fat rusted nothing about it is salvageable, found a bunch of interior trim in the trunk along with the headliner (it was soaked and rotted) a few misc parts and a few years of debri on the bottom. After cleaning out the trunk I let it dry out, there is only some minor rot where the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
picked her up today! put some knockoff wires on it so I could get it out of the dirt and load it up, while it was jacked up I got a good look of the underside, wich is very solid, no rust through, full exhuast still intack and no driveshaft wich is another thing im not worried about. Got it rolling and my freind came and helped me out (hes the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
just received a concept drawing from a freind of mine a few mins ago, let me know what you guys think! I told him how I wanted it to look and thats it!
-
SYKO Simmons started the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
bare with me, most of this is copied and pasted from the original build thread on thelincolnforum.net
and here we go!
Hola gents! my name is Alan Simmons, im a major lincoln enthusiast from down south in Georgia! Ive owned many lincolns in my short life allready at least 20+ most of them when sold went to very good freinds of mine and are…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted an update 11 years, 9 months ago
Working on the site for a bit tonight – working on adding a site-wide photo gallery.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Hey Nic! Welcome to the site! That 67 convert sounds like a sweet project, feel free to start a build thread here and post your progress.
I personally don’t do Instagram, but one of the other guys runs one geared towards our cars. You can find it at http://instagram.com/suicide_slabs/ There’s also a link to it at the bottom of the…[Read more]
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
You know that was initially my first idea for this car! With a full bead rolled/ riveted sheet metal interior. I wanted a real industrial style car. but I figured I would save that for a pre 30s car.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Bad ass.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
- Load More

