<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Nic | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/friscomencarini/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/friscomencarini/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nic.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6146e787006486cec849b97c28c6bb62</guid>
				<title>Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert - What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/67-vert-what-holley-carb-would-you-guys-go-with/#post-759</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:43:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>send me your email you want to see a pic of it. My pic wont upload, or at least i don&#8217;t see it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ef271ff9bd472642c310eaf6692050a</guid>
				<title>Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert - What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/67-vert-what-holley-carb-would-you-guys-go-with/#post-758</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:39:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought 3/16 -32 all Thread with these 2 *ball fittings (not sure of the name). Pic attached.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e588f10074fe0d306b076d9849f13479</guid>
				<title>Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert - What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/67-vert-what-holley-carb-would-you-guys-go-with/#post-740</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2015 20:16:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought the Edelbrock 1411 and installed yesterday. Really, the only mod we had to do was change the throttle linkage and return springs.</p>
<p>Runs great!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f7db75e071537fa425bb54d70eda332</guid>
				<title>Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert - What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/67-vert-what-holley-carb-would-you-guys-go-with/#post-738</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2015 15:16:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the help Chris!</p>
<p>Did you get it installed? Did you have to modify anything?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6165a229ec77a69d970fc3bc55cdb3bd</guid>
				<title>Nic started the topic 67 Vert - What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/67-vert-what-holley-carb-would-you-guys-go-with/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2015 16:40:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What up Fellas!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m in need to purchase a new Carburetor for my 67. I have a 7.6L 462. Has anyone bought a new carb for this motor?</p>
<p>What kind of alterations did you have to do for the install?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d86a81402d480f13d0edeb380256ce06</guid>
				<title>Nic started the topic Mechanic Needed in Orange County California in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/mechanic-needed-in-orange-county-california/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:30:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whats up guys!</p>
<p>Does anybody know of a reliable and trustworthy mechanic in Orange County California?</p>
<p>I have &#8220;67&#8221; Vert That needs some attention.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38266e71e53b4a53208d25c38622d33c</guid>
				<title>Nic replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/#post-206</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:50:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whats up fellas!</p>
<p>I currently own a 1967 convertible. It was my Grandmothers that passed a few months ago. She was the original owner and it only has<br />
83000 miles on it. I plan on customizing it fully, Wheels, Paint &amp; body and then Bagging her. I currently don&#8217;t do facebook but I have an instagram account. So hopefully if there are any cruises you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-244"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/#post-206" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">139d0d8db056f080c2aee8a23a72aab6</guid>
				<title>Nic&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/243/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:19:27 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8d51e845cf711b3010ead02b757d0b6</guid>
				<title>Nic changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/242/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:13:03 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">082b15e7ffbcf992313593f3b882fa37</guid>
				<title>Nic became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/240/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:06:13 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 68/130 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 22:18:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->