@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Waylon Kain replied to the topic '61 convertible resurrection in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 7 months ago
<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, ‘Trebuchet MS’, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #ecf3f7;”>SHE’S ALIIIIIIVE. </span><br style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: #000000; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, ‘Trebuchet MS’, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;…[Read more]
-
Doc replied to the topic FNG with questions in the forum Tech Help 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome Ben. I’m in the same boat as far as wiring goes but I’m just going to make a new harness to eliminate the years of the POs wiring headaches and experimentation. I too have been searching for parts and will trust Rock Auto for most of the stuff until I have reason not to. I buy from there all the time for my Audi, Rover, Mustang, etc.. The…[Read more]
-
Doc replied to the topic FNG with questions in the forum Tech Help 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome Ben. I’m in the same boat as far as wiring goes but I’m just going to make a new harness to eliminate the years of the POs wiring headaches and experimentation. I too have been searching for parts and will trust Rock Auto for most of the stuff until I have reason not to. I buy from there all the time for my Audi, Rover, Mustang, etc.. The…[Read more]
-
Kenny P Engle became a registered member 10 years, 7 months ago
-
Doc became a registered member 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Andre became a registered member 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Dave became a registered member 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Jesse Saldivar became a registered member 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Jacob S. became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
J. Alan Seale posted a new picture 10 years, 9 months ago
Got this all in for now! 20160108_170425
-
Louis Linfoot became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
J. Alan Seale posted a new picture 10 years, 9 months ago
A few more projects inside and then I’ll get going on new accuair sensors in the rear and trunk work.. 20160106_185743
-
Bruce became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
Big Jim became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
James Rae became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
Mike Glenn became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
Doug G. became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
Joshua Bazzetta became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
Mike Clayton became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
-
Dan Cunningham became a registered member 10 years, 9 months ago
- Load More



