@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeff Carnes posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeff Carnes posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Anthony changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 7 months ago
On the road , buying trip to Sacramento took this pic of a beautiful little town along the way only thing missing my 62 in this gorgeous backdrop. Stay tune Lincoln enthusiast as I’ve got a lot of goodies!! IMG_20150110_074057806
-
Hi guys& gals I’m not much into posting or joining groups thing but here goes,My name is Mario I’ve been in the Lincoln Parts business for some years working for the usual suspects I recently decided to go on my own selling parts for 1961-1968 Lincoln Continentals So need anything for your Lincoln give me a call always willing to help a fellow…[Read more]
-
Ron DOyle became a registered member 11 years, 8 months ago
-
scott became a registered member 11 years, 8 months ago
-
Ivan became a registered member 11 years, 8 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
One off wheels WCI and I designed over the past few months. SET 1 OF 1! 22×13! Brushed gold, and Tri stage Red chrome with gold base Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset
- 1 person likes this.
-
Love those wheels.
-
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
-
You know that was initially my first idea for this car! With a full bead rolled/ riveted sheet metal interior. I wanted a real industrial style car. but I figured I would save that for a pre 30s car.
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
The shop finally did the tubs, shaved courtesy lights, and molded the bumpers to the car. IMG_2006[1]
-
Deano became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
raymond m posted an update 11 years, 9 months ago
My dream build Lincoln would be a 1963/1965 model utilizing 1 sedan and 1 convertible. Using the Sedan for the front clip enclosed roof portion and front seat only and the convertible used for the passenger compartment with the rear seat from sedan used as the rear facing jump seat in the convertible portion. Thus, an enclosed chauffeur…[Read more]
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
raymond m posted a new picture 11 years, 10 months ago
Living it Lincoln…
Happy to be on this site. Will try to contribute as we go along.. TY
I was at a Santa Claus workshop for children and Santa appeared. He asked if I wanted a picture with him? I said No, you need a picture with me! I told Santa Claus my sleigh was a 1963 Lincoln Continental. Santa put the elves in charge and sat on the…[Read more] -
PJ Wells became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago




![IMG_1965[1]](https://i0.wp.com/suicideslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_19651.png?fit=169%2C300&ssl=1)
![IMG_1829[1]](https://i0.wp.com/suicideslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_18291.jpg?fit=300%2C279&ssl=1)







68 will always be my favorite year. 65 would be next.