@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
been working off an on on the linc this week, here are a few pics of the hood work, also I have some time this weekend, to remove the doors, fix all the bad spots on the doors and get them in finsih primer, thats my main plan, also the shop plans to pull that 460 out saturday as well.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well I had a few extra mins to tinker with my toy today. got the rear parts pulled of and the trunk cleaned up along with the interior floor cleaned up. The extent of the rust damage isnt a worrie to me I plan to cut and patch all the rotted holes I find, then get some POR15 and put a good cover coat over everything in the trunk and in the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
did some tear down this weekend, got the trunk off, wich is so fat rusted nothing about it is salvageable, found a bunch of interior trim in the trunk along with the headliner (it was soaked and rotted) a few misc parts and a few years of debri on the bottom. After cleaning out the trunk I let it dry out, there is only some minor rot where the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
picked her up today! put some knockoff wires on it so I could get it out of the dirt and load it up, while it was jacked up I got a good look of the underside, wich is very solid, no rust through, full exhuast still intack and no driveshaft wich is another thing im not worried about. Got it rolling and my freind came and helped me out (hes the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
just received a concept drawing from a freind of mine a few mins ago, let me know what you guys think! I told him how I wanted it to look and thats it!
-
SYKO Simmons started the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
bare with me, most of this is copied and pasted from the original build thread on thelincolnforum.net
and here we go!
Hola gents! my name is Alan Simmons, im a major lincoln enthusiast from down south in Georgia! Ive owned many lincolns in my short life allready at least 20+ most of them when sold went to very good freinds of mine and are…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
I got to do some work today finally. I finished removing the dash. Got all the A/C stuff pulled out as well. Removed about 90% of the old wiring as I’m putting all new wiring in the car. Most of the vacuum lines are removed as well. I got almost all the chrome trim removed from the interior as wel as the rear deck lid. Also removed the old battery…[Read more]
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
You know that was initially my first idea for this car! With a full bead rolled/ riveted sheet metal interior. I wanted a real industrial style car. but I figured I would save that for a pre 30s car.
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
Wes and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 11 years, 9 months ago -
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
One off wheels WCI and I designed over the past few months. SET 1 OF 1! 22×13! Brushed gold, and Tri stage Red chrome with gold base Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset
- 1 person likes this.
-
Love those wheels.
-
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
-
You know that was initially my first idea for this car! With a full bead rolled/ riveted sheet metal interior. I wanted a real industrial style car. but I figured I would save that for a pre 30s car.
-
Charles Robbins posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
The shop finally did the tubs, shaved courtesy lights, and molded the bumpers to the car. IMG_2006[1]
-
Charles Robbins changed their profile picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Charles Robbins became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Still on hold for the moment.. Need to finish stripping the dash out. Clearing off the firewall and then the body chrome.. Hopefully by then my lift will be installed and I can get it up in the air and onto the chassis cart.then the suspension can come off and then it’s off to media blasting.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
My buddy at Torq’d design uses Ron Francis in all his builds. He loves them. I’m going to put a flaming river column in when I do the rack and pinion retrofit. Should be interesting.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Unfortunately.. I didn’t get to accomplish anything this weekend on the 64.. and now i’m out of town on business till Friday.. Hopefully I can get some stuff done this coming weekend.
- Load More

![IMG_1965[1]](https://i0.wp.com/suicideslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_19651.png?fit=169%2C300&ssl=1)
![IMG_1829[1]](https://i0.wp.com/suicideslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_18291.jpg?fit=300%2C279&ssl=1)


