@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Very cool man. looking forward to seeing more.. I love build forums.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Love the build Jason.. Is the Ron Francis kit you have vehicle specific of a universal kit. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your ride.
-
Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Glad to have ya Howie. I hope once everyone starts posting in here that his is a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our rides..
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
robert mims changed their profile picture 11 years, 9 months ago
-
robert mims posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
How can u be contacted I have a 1969 Lincoln Continental4 door and both front right window switches work iintermediatly…?
-
You can email him : [email protected]
-
-
robert mims became a registered member 11 years, 9 months ago
-
Wes replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Great info.. Thanks for your services.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
I hope so I have some big time plans for it and have some great talent around me to lend a hand. I’ll keep some of it under wraps for now but I’ll let more details out in the near future.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Awesome build man I can’t wait to see more. Please keep us posted as you go..
-
J. Alan Seale became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
After waiting to get some other projects out of the way I finally got a chance to get the car in my shop to begin deconstruction. Even with the motor and transmission out of the car and the car on when dollies, this thing is a beast to move around the shop by yourself. We have begun removing all the interior and I recruited the help of my skilled…[Read more]
-
Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
So I guess I’ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn’t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,…[Read more]
-
Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
So I guess I’ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn’t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,…[Read more]
-
Jon Long and
Wes are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago -
SYKO Simmons changed their profile picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jon Long and
Mark Hollingworth are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jon Long and
Jeremy are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago
- Load More




