<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Jeremy | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Jeremy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee08b35da820b67ae811402e5d0ae1e3</guid>
				<title>Bob posted an update: @jeremyllawson Any lincoln specialist in Detroit area? rear [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2434/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Nov 2017 22:09:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jeremyllawson</a> Any lincoln specialist in Detroit area? rear main seal is leaking also little trans fluid is leaking </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c88ffece345159c8939c0f7aca5906b6</guid>
				<title>Roger Saylors posted an update: @jeremyllawson Hey Jeremy I just joined and just purchased [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2113/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Apr 2017 16:33:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jeremyllawson</a> Hey Jeremy I just joined and just purchased 62 need parts don&#8217;t know how to find . need bolt on hood hinges , trunk key lock with chrome trim windshield with new rubber Thanks for any help</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf0358d156d8320e86ee8e43fabea59b</guid>
				<title>John Brewer posted an update: @jeremyllawson Jeremy,
When I set up my member account, it [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2022/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:37:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jeremyllawson</a> Jeremy,<br />
When I set up my member account, it would no allow me to put in my website url<br />
<a href="http://www.brewerclassiclincoln.com" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.brewerclassiclincoln.com</a><br />
Also, how do I get my company listed on your resources page.<br />
Brewer Classic Lincoln- convertible top consulting and 61-69 Lincoln parts</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df2ca070f004b1b3f240cc4b52427b5b</guid>
				<title>LONNIE S. posted an update: @jeremyllawson Jeremy, do you know of any issues with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1364/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:05:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jeremyllawson</a> Jeremy, do you know of any issues with uploading pictures to gallery? </p>
<p>I&#8217;m new to the site and wanted to upload a few pics but the &#8220;type&#8221; selection box isn&#8217;t working correctly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 66/107 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 21:21:43 by W3 Total Cache
-->