You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic For Sale-'69 Continental Coupe in the forum 61- 69 Lincoln Continentals for Sale 11 years, 1 month ago
If you can email me at [email protected] with some pictures and a short description I’ll write a blog feature on your car.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 1 month ago
I’m with Chris, Edlelbrock 1411 is what I would run. It’s basically an updated version of the factory Carter AFB.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 1 month ago
Another major update to the site this evening.
-
chris replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 1 month ago
I just bought my edlelbrock 1411, it comes with the electric choke. I’ve talked to some guys and they all love this carb… I’ll keep you posted on the fit and install..
-
chris changed their profile picture 11 years, 1 month ago
-
chris replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 1 month ago
Hey Tyler, new to the site but had my Lincoln about 10 years. I’m also wondering if the price was for all the switches or was that for each? Thanks in advance…
-
chris became a registered member 11 years, 1 month ago
-
Welcome to the site!
-
Thanks I’m excited to meet everyone and share the dream.
-
This site is still under construction and not terribly active yet, but there is a Facebook group that’s fairly active.
You can find it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/328194324021917/
-
-
-
-
Jeremy replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
Awesome work – I love the louvers and new wheels!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
It’s coming along nicely!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 2 months ago
There were some major updates on the back end portion of the site this evening. Let me know if you run into any bugs.
-
geoff changed their profile picture 11 years, 2 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more updates:
Transmission is about to go back in. I’ve been getting my ducks in a row and finally have the last piece of the puzzle solved, which was the transmission crossmember. Thanks to TonyC and a guy in the Suicide Slab FB group I was able to nail down what I needed. Got the visuals here:…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
- Load More


Thanks I’m excited to meet everyone and share the dream.
This site is still under construction and not terribly active yet, but there is a Facebook group that’s fairly active.
You can find it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/328194324021917/