You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Jeremy! Been hustlin’ since my last update. Buying parts, working on what I can, etc. This week the TechFlex came in (from eBay), which allowed me to route the wires in the engine bay thru it… way cleaner now! Also, the Ron Francis neutral safety switch came in and had that installed in less than 5 mins (of course I don’t have the tranny…[Read more]
-
Jeremy started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
I hope all y’all had a Merry Christmas!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Any more progress or are things on hold till after the holidays?
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Awesome progress – can’t wait to see more!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Wes, I saw Torq’d Design’s T-Bird at LST this year. Loved that thing.. such an awesome build. They sure did kill it. That sounds awesome. I’m thinking of doing a steering column now. I figured out all the wires coming from the column in the car now but I’m like hell.. why not do it.. I ran a Flaming River column in my S-10 build…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks man!!! It is pretty much a universal kit. You can run an aftermarket steering column and get the plug for it but I’m running the factory steering column (at this time) and needed to figure out the wires so I can splice into them. Normally Ron Francis will sell you a plug for the steering but for an off car like a Lincoln.. I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
The Eastwood Powder Coating system works well. I used it to do a much of misc. bracketry and other things on my old 64 Galaxie. It held up well, I even used it to do all my engine pulleys.
Their chrome coat is pretty sweet too. I did a valve cover for one of my other cars and it’s damn near chrome-like.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 9 months ago
I put your info on our resources page.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Updated the anti spam and hacking script on the server this site and others run on – hopefully there won’t be any more issues with legit users being blocked.
If you get a 503 Service Unavailable error or a 403 Forbidden please let me know.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
That’s a solid looking 62! Can’t wait to see how the build progresses.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys!!!! I have a long build thread over on that “other site” but I’ll be updating here more often!
Spent several hours on the car yesterday. Finally got a pittman arm puller to remove the pittman from the steering box. Man was that thing on there!!! Finished cleaning up the steering box and painted it. Mounted the Ron Francis Wiring on a…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site, Howie!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 10 months ago
You can email him : [email protected]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Excellent info – thanks!
Do you have a website for your services or some sort of info we could add to our resources page?
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Can’t wait to see more; I love that rendering!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Looking great. Awesome save. Should be badass.
-
Jason Ballard started the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Introduction:
My name is Jason Ballard and I’m a member of Severed Ties car/truck club. I’ve been into the custom scene since around 1997 however was reading Mini Truckin’ Mag as far back as middle school. I’ve also loved Lincoln Continental rides as I grew up learning a good bit about JFK. I also saw Gleaming The Cube as a child and loved the…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Resources page added today – it has a list of vendors that cater to our cars.
- Load More

