You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more updates:
Transmission is about to go back in. I’ve been getting my ducks in a row and finally have the last piece of the puzzle solved, which was the transmission crossmember. Thanks to TonyC and a guy in the Suicide Slab FB group I was able to nail down what I needed. Got the visuals here:…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know how the hood tensioner goes back in on the 67? I have the one bar and both mounts back in…. the second bar.. well it has so much “tension” on it. LOL. No pun intended. Any help is appreciated. Bakers said there is no trick to it..
Updates: Bumper brackets picked up. Many they LOOK killer! My guy did them in a matte finish,…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Well here are the pics of the car. It was finished up on Wed of this week. I’m picking it up this evening.
The car will eventually get taken down to bare metal, have body work done and a fresh black paint job. For the time being, it clean up the look and seals it from the elements. It also helps me with my vision of getting the car…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 4 months ago
Ok, no trans in yet.. but its close to going in. Loaded the car up this past Saturday to take to my buddy’s body shop. He is fixing the front fender (progress pics not even 24 hours after dropping it off) and cleaning up some of the rust spots. Then it will get a black sealer after a light sand. Basically 1) want to get it in one color and 2) seal…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 4 months ago
A couple of updates. Pic of the passenger floor pan below. I’ll post more pics this week. I also thru a battery in so I could get an idea of where I need to cut the battery cables at.
Dakota Digital gauges I received back in Feb but haven’t opened them yet. A quick mockup today thinking thru the next steps.
Hoping to get the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys! Updates:
Thanks man! Updates. Floor pans cut and welded in…. firewall piece cut and installed (temp) to cover the hole where the factory AC was. I need to mark the Vintage Air lines and take this out.. drill a few more holes.. and then get it…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic swap generator to a alternator on a 430 in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 5 months ago
Brackets from a later model Lincoln will work. They went to alternators in either 1963 or 1964. A factory alternator should work fine unless you’re planning on adding a bunch of extras like airbags, aftermarket stereo, etc. Any reputable starter/alternator shop can rebuild a factory alternator to a higher amperage unit or you can source one fr…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 5 months ago
Looking good!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Also, I updated the social media links in the footer of the site to include the links to the official Twitter and Youtube pages.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Interesting info. in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the PDF converted to a series of images.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Anti-spam by CleanTalk is once again enabled to try to curb the spam sign-ups.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic New topics or forums in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
Indeed, I’m up for some new sub forum ideas if anyone has suggestions.
-
Wes started the topic New topics or forums in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 5 months ago
If you have idea for new sub forums or sections please let me know and submit them here.. I’ll look into the ideas and create them accordingly.
-
Jeremy and
robert mims are now friends 11 years, 5 months ago -
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
Jim, I think you can find what you’re looking for here : http://www.classiquecars.com/lincolnconvcart.htm
- Load More

