You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Love those wheels.
-
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Testing the Anti-spam by CleanTalk add-on to see if it can stop all the spam signups we’ve been getting the last week or so. It shouldn’t hamper legit signups in any way but if there are any issues please use the contact form and let me know.
Thanks!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice work!
-
Wes and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 11 years, 9 months ago -
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice progress!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice progress!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Put a few hours in today. Got the headlight brackets all mocked up to see what parts I’m still missing. Looks like I need a couple of springs and some stainless steel screws (for the headlight bezels). Also, the passenger outside headlight probably needs a new headlight bezel. But it is MUCH cleaner and I’m real happy with the outcome thus far.…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Put a few hours in today. Got the headlight brackets all mocked up to see what parts I’m still missing. Looks like I need a couple of springs and some stainless steel screws (for the headlight bezels). Also, the passenger outside headlight probably needs a new headlight bezel. But it is MUCH cleaner and I’m real happy with the outcome thus far.…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Put a few hours in today. Got the headlight brackets all mocked up to see what parts I’m still missing. Looks like I need a couple of springs and some stainless steel screws (for the headlight bezels). Also, the passenger outside headlight probably needs a new headlight bezel. But it is MUCH cleaner and I’m real happy with the outcome thus far.…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
As promised I did some work today on the car. The steering column wiring is wrapped up (except the horn, which I still need to run a wire for it) including the hazards. The Ron Francis Wiring is making the job a piece of cake! Very happy thus far with the outcome. I also started mocking up the front grill support and headlight brackets. I need to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Jeremy! Been hustlin’ since my last update. Buying parts, working on what I can, etc. This week the TechFlex came in (from eBay), which allowed me to route the wires in the engine bay thru it… way cleaner now! Also, the Ron Francis neutral safety switch came in and had that installed in less than 5 mins (of course I don’t have the tranny…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Still on hold for the moment.. Need to finish stripping the dash out. Clearing off the firewall and then the body chrome.. Hopefully by then my lift will be installed and I can get it up in the air and onto the chassis cart.then the suspension can come off and then it’s off to media blasting.
-
Jeremy started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
I hope all y’all had a Merry Christmas!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Any more progress or are things on hold till after the holidays?
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Awesome progress – can’t wait to see more!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Wes, I saw Torq’d Design’s T-Bird at LST this year. Loved that thing.. such an awesome build. They sure did kill it. That sounds awesome. I’m thinking of doing a steering column now. I figured out all the wires coming from the column in the car now but I’m like hell.. why not do it.. I ran a Flaming River column in my S-10 build…[Read more]
- Load More


Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.