You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
My buddy at Torq’d design uses Ron Francis in all his builds. He loves them. I’m going to put a flaming river column in when I do the rack and pinion retrofit. Should be interesting.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks man!!! It is pretty much a universal kit. You can run an aftermarket steering column and get the plug for it but I’m running the factory steering column (at this time) and needed to figure out the wires so I can splice into them. Normally Ron Francis will sell you a plug for the steering but for an off car like a Lincoln.. I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
The Eastwood Powder Coating system works well. I used it to do a much of misc. bracketry and other things on my old 64 Galaxie. It held up well, I even used it to do all my engine pulleys.
Their chrome coat is pretty sweet too. I did a valve cover for one of my other cars and it’s damn near chrome-like.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Unfortunately.. I didn’t get to accomplish anything this weekend on the 64.. and now i’m out of town on business till Friday.. Hopefully I can get some stuff done this coming weekend.
-
Wes replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Very cool man. looking forward to seeing more.. I love build forums.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Love the build Jason.. Is the Ron Francis kit you have vehicle specific of a universal kit. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your ride.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 9 months ago
I put your info on our resources page.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Updated the anti spam and hacking script on the server this site and others run on – hopefully there won’t be any more issues with legit users being blocked.
If you get a 503 Service Unavailable error or a 403 Forbidden please let me know.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
That’s a solid looking 62! Can’t wait to see how the build progresses.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys!!!! I have a long build thread over on that “other site” but I’ll be updating here more often!
Spent several hours on the car yesterday. Finally got a pittman arm puller to remove the pittman from the steering box. Man was that thing on there!!! Finished cleaning up the steering box and painted it. Mounted the Ron Francis Wiring on a…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site, Howie!
-
Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Glad to have ya Howie. I hope once everyone starts posting in here that his is a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our rides..
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 10 months ago
You can email him : [email protected]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Excellent info – thanks!
Do you have a website for your services or some sort of info we could add to our resources page?
-
Wes replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 10 months ago
Great info.. Thanks for your services.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Can’t wait to see more; I love that rendering!
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
I hope so I have some big time plans for it and have some great talent around me to lend a hand. I’ll keep some of it under wraps for now but I’ll let more details out in the near future.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Looking great. Awesome save. Should be badass.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Awesome build man I can’t wait to see more. Please keep us posted as you go..
-
Jason Ballard started the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Introduction:
My name is Jason Ballard and I’m a member of Severed Ties car/truck club. I’ve been into the custom scene since around 1997 however was reading Mini Truckin’ Mag as far back as middle school. I’ve also loved Lincoln Continental rides as I grew up learning a good bit about JFK. I also saw Gleaming The Cube as a child and loved the…[Read more]
- Load More

