<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | john | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/skeeter/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/skeeter/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for john.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38917b5a6f0542156200b9f482e85762</guid>
				<title>john posted an update: Thanks Jeremy for the welcome.  I picked up a 62 continental [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1614/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Jun 2016 18:25:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Jeremy for the welcome.  I picked up a 62 continental convertible two days ago.  My wife totally flipped and threatened to castrate me.  Its all good now and she told me that I could move back in after my midlife crisis.  Total project but &#8220;most&#8221; everything is there.  It came with tons of trim and I have been trying to locate where on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1614"><a href="https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1614/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71de257a01390478ecf29fa27cb1ee1c</guid>
				<title>john became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1606/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:30:38 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 61/89 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 23:08:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->