<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Jim | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/slbsd66/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/slbsd66/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jim.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9047cfa0d5edc78065fcd3981d8de329</guid>
				<title>Jim replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/window-and-seat-switch-rebuilding-service/#post-697</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:53:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe a dumb question but just for clarification&#8230;you charge $120 to rebuild ALL the window switches, as in all 7 that are in my 66 vert??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c88868f9c9eaf8ecb662b0e0c421e207</guid>
				<title>Jim replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/replacementupgraded-parts/#post-564</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:30:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks&#8230;I must have flown by that twice as I have checked that website already!!  Guess I need to slow down a little.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daa22181ccbecfa747be55e920668a77</guid>
				<title>Jim replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/replacementupgraded-parts/#post-561</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:08:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am looking for the check valve on the convertible top pump of a 66 Vert.  If anyone rebuilds them, or has a good one let me know.  I also have an original carter fuel pump and carb (both will need rebuilding) that I can sell or trade&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f9d70417d92d383a6a067f019d6b883</guid>
				<title>Jim changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/827/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2015 18:39:30 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86a6bbfb38cb385e471348afb8f46a62</guid>
				<title>Jim changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/826/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2015 18:38:11 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b345406601406ebb988772368db7da70</guid>
				<title>Jim became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/824/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2015 18:33:09 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 66/92 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-05 01:08:23 by W3 Total Cache
-->