<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Stan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/stanmick63/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/stanmick63/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfb82c51b8eeb21638617c2acb2da46b</guid>
				<title>Stan started the topic 1961 Convertable Front Disc Brake Conversion in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/1961-convertable-front-disc-brake-conversion/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:38:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know I can go to a later model Continental and find these parts or I can get on EBay and pay $800 Plus for the mods.</p>
<p>Does anyone know if something like a crown Victoria will work? Maybe another vehicle that has the parts I&#8217;m looking for a</p>
<p>direct bolt on upgrade. It seems a shame to have to paid $1600 for front disc brakes on  61 Lincoln.</p>
<p>Cheers!</p>
<p>Stan</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90533d7e7b6ff67a581ba91e801ce25e</guid>
				<title>Stan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/1413/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:26:32 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 73/81 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-05 06:41:00 by W3 Total Cache
-->