<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | SYKO Simmons | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/syko/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/syko/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for SYKO Simmons.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1fed3d26c6a51858a7e087eb8232695</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-997</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 01:30:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry its been awhile since my last update, the holidays, work and other things always tend to interfere but we haven&#8217;t stopped working on it! his a little update of whats been going on.</p>
<p>the main thing is I brought her donor car home, which is one fine car to be chopping up~! lol but it will give her car a great platform to be reliable and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1357"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-997" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a89fc38f1ae661aa7f5d8f591ff0323e</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-997</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2016 01:30:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry its been awhile since my last update, the holidays, work and other things always tend to interfere but we haven&#8217;t stopped working on it! his a little update of whats been going on.</p>
<p>the main thing is I brought her donor car home, which is one fine car to be chopping up~! lol but it will give her car a great platform to be reliable and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1356"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-997" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6a8923124dd07780e6c5bda5ab4d5c6</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-870</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Nov 2015 00:57:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>got a little more cut out, these 66 up cars are loads different in construction as opposed to earlier models like my 62&#8230; way heavier and alot more involved in cutting it </p>
<p>got some bracing in so it dosnt folt up</p>
<p>and after a ridiculous amount of time got the middle floor cut out</p>
<p>rocky always checking out progress</p>
<p>anyone interested in a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1201"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-870" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f3f1169ef6b96dee1e23d59c21733b1</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-868</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Nov 2015 23:47:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>and for another big fat update!!!!</p>
<p>friday started off getting a few things in order on Katies car then Saturday I went to the Moultrie swap meet with a friends son to pick up a few items that generally appear there cheaper then other places.</p>
<p>got her some blue dot clear headlights, some light blue welt cord and some black woven wire loom cover,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1194"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-868" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7dd772d5a1c2f7080fc77574ee2f65b7</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-867</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Nov 2015 23:20:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>had a slow day at work so I had the chance to do alittle dissembly to the car! more to come!</p>
<p>essential tools for this job</p>
<p>got the drivers outer fender off pretty quickly</p>
<p>alot more to come this weekend!! I cant wait to get to choppin!!</p>
<p>j</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">527aad2bbfa087e7314df974bca468b4</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-866</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:15:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>her car is going to be so much better than mine!! damn im jelous!!! lmao</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9887a6d015b2540c4d87d445bb46e08c</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-865</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:07:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>told you there was a big update!!</p>
<p>DONOR CAR!!!</p>
<p>2004 lincoln towncar great shape except some driver quarter damage </p>
<p>near perfect interior runs great with under 100k in miles</p>
<p>now its going to get CUT!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">519e922b7f6ed52e8abbfd97940c2e89</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-864</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Nov 2015 03:08:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>not a whole lot to post right now</p>
<p>got her up on stands </p>
<p>then got the doors off and continued to take measurments,the good thing is even though its pretty beat the main structure is solid and there is zero deflection anywhere in the body.</p>
<p>I also created a GOFUNDME account please be respectfull about it and at least read it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1188"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/#post-864" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7acaad8ec7e526888b790d08f07661c0</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons started the topic Story of &#34;Siren&#34; My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Nov 2015 01:07:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im just finally starting a build thread foir my daughters 1967 Lincoln Continental vert &#8220;SIREN&#8221; </p>
<p>like my other build this is a basket case build, a build started from a car witch no one would believe would ever see the road again. These in fact are my favorite builds, ones that all your talent and heart is poured into. Much like myself my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1173"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/story-of-siren-my-daughters-67-vert-build/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54d374cbbba0e7e17032a296f1bdb033</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/7/#post-703</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:01:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>also got my wheels ive been wanting so bad</p>
<p>I think im going to goto a slightly smaller tire with a larger whitewall soon though</p>
<p>and some random pics from my trip to dallas texas</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">661ad0460079d82ca51d1d152e5758c9</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/7/#post-702</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2015 18:34:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>few photoshoots along the way</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d78f3aedf97aa9357409691bca7e2b3d</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/7/#post-701</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2015 18:27:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>pulled the trigger on something Ive always wanted to do LOUVERS</p>
<p>I ordered two pre punched louver panels and comenced on tearing apart my perfect hood!</p>
<p>just laying on top of the hood</p>
<p>cut out portions</p>
<p>welded in solid&#8230;.lots of welding!</p>
<p>and even more body work!! ugggg</p>
<p>some black primer</p>
<p>some repair and repaint on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1001"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/7/#post-701" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee609dbbcb26517d843eb2dee1797261</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/7/#post-410</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2015 03:41:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>had a good friend of mine come out for some simple striping</p>
<p>alittle Kustom Kulture on the back</p>
<p>and something simple on the hood</p>
<p>may do some later&#8230;but not to worried about it since this is just a temp paint job right now.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32fa8d22470ffc5e0fe78dc8b5584299</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-409</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2015 03:31:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>did alittle work on making some back interior stereo speaker pods, my next main adventure is sorting out the interior this summer along with some stereo</p>
<p>first fabbed up the backing board and speaker pod and test fit</p>
<p>then I stretched some material over it all and fiberglassed it</p>
<p>got them all smoothed out</p>
<p>then covered them in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-542"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-409" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">004fcbdbec4c761f60316053af6bf243</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-408</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2015 02:53:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>some new shots of everyday life</p>
<p>just crushing grass</p>
<p>finally got my pump and manifold situated the way I want it, resides behind passenger front tire</p>
<p>just enjoying local cruis-ins</p>
<p>got to take my equally awesome daughter to a Halloween party in the big Linc</p>
<p>just strutting its stuff!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">912bfde506929afb7196feb6d407e531</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-354</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:10:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>got the pump filled and ready togo in</p>
<p>it was a pig making it fit in&#8230; I knew it would be tight in there but damn&#8230;lol&#8230;beats having it taking up space in the trunk </p>
<p>made a quick template for a close out panel ill get some sheetmetal to make thse out next week</p>
<p>all I got to do now is run my battery wiring and hook up the solonoid and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-381"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-354" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bc341ba2a574bcde96a321de9a27bd6</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-353</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:09:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d44f0dd393e3d475f624bd0b0a5ae7d</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-351</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:08:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>what im working on now for her</p>
<p>this will take the place of the old fener gate pump ive been running, this will give me alot more movement as well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b646f80ec8e84777dcaf2a572b823761</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-350</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:07:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>finaly started putting on some of the trim Ive had put up for years back on</p>
<p>here she is sipping at the pump</p>
<p>got some more stuff to post later&#8230;stay tuned!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c6fc35121e96449ee5dcfb74adbda4e</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-349</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:06:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> out after two cure cycles&#8230; it pinched up some but it will be a good solid base to fix all the body imperfections and other things that may pop up before I do my final paint</p>
<p>nothing special about the paint right now, just a black Limco Singlestage, witch I got to thank Accurate Auto Paint in Valdosta, GA the hookup</p>
<p>its a 20 footer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-375"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-349" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd07fd25dea612d9b2aec371be1cab54</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-348</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:04:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>well got back on it again doing smaller spots like welding holes up and smothing over bad spots</p>
<p>along with finaly smoothing out the fender jambs and sealing them in well</p>
<p>then I decided to throw on some color on the outside at least till I have all my ducks in a row, then do my final paint only after I have my wheels, new chrome, full&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-374"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-348" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3495c4de902b607ffd2861b1ee24f21e</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-347</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:03:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>well I started back on trying to get the rough bodywork done to this monster so got onto the front end again</p>
<p>getting the body up top to match the hood and blocking the rest out halfway decent</p>
<p>hood fit alot nicer now</p>
<p>also blocked and did addtional work to the fenders as well along with blocking and repriming the roof</p>
<p>and for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-373"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-347" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f17348d0e99e03518e27fdd6d7925e2</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-346</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:02:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>also finaly did the body work to the trunk lid along with the lower right quarter panel, its all roughed out in those areas now, so im just left with some upper fender work</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b20a575d59b4a3e80d21d205c5f546ea</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-345</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:59:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>had some custom spoons made of my design so I can straighten up the camber on the front, using heavy duty 2500 balljoints it did the trick, now my tires are perfect vertical rolling low. made of 1/2 because I dont need nothing heavier for this application. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f449561ffe49eb010aab0f1fc05606fb</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-344</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:58:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>made me a remote fill tank for my hydraulic pump hidden in the fender&#8230;</p>
<p>used part of a pump resivior</p>
<p>mounted up squeeky clean</p>
<p>still got to weld a bung under it to hook a line to the pump resi but its close </p>
<p>also finly got started on my right side pipes and extending my rocker like the left&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f05e8a9a7662c25031fa0971f3558389</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-343</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:55:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>slow day at work resulted in this</p>
<p>BOOM!</p>
<p>heres the old one&#8230;.still worked but weeping out water steadily</p>
<p>got my 4 inch cylinders in yesterday as well 😎 </p>
<p>comming together :dance:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6e25dad545600a2e8165b3a547cf057</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-342</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:54:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>back for some updates!</p>
<p>finaly tired of riding static and decided if I dont get my ass in gear ill have paint on this unit before the hydraulics are working!! soo&#8230;. I allready have my plans laid out to order a few things but I went ahead and setup a single dump gate pump for the rear and hooked it up so I can lift the rear for some travel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-368"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-342" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c6bf10aa4510bee9b4ff52583344b1a</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-341</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:52:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>got my new intake painted today  😎 </p>
<p>Ill paint some more engine parts when I take them off when I put the intake on  :think:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1139a6eb906a44445dc000f5d91c5221</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-340</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:50:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>got the drivers fender in rough bodywork and primer today</p>
<p>and smoothed out and primed my remolded drivers arm rest.</p>
<p>tomorow ill probably put the drivers interior door together so everyone can get an idea how it will be when done.</p>
<p>oh btw&#8230;.Am I the only one that is putting in work now?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6ca4a21bc84caaf94f0ad4594ac7887</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-339</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:50:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ok finally had the chance to post again&#8230;</p>
<p>here is the right fender in primer after rough body work&#8230;. it turned out pretty good so far</p>
<p>heres an update on the drivers door panel, now you can kinda see where im headed</p>
<p>ill post some more pics after this weekend of everything as well.</p>
<p>oh and got my two chambers in!!! whoot!!!</p>
<p>just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-329"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-339" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65dd19f79101cd36282b749800aa2da4</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-335</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:47:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wixom, my panels where complete but raggedy&#8230; that metal armrest is actually the stock inner metal off the original drivers door but had to be shortened as the 99 dash extends out further than the 62&#8230; I think Ill complete the metal work on the drivers door panel this week so I can and everybody else better visualize the end product.</p>
<p>I got&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-328"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-335" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72a4c5c65916afed93e8352963bf8f8f</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-334</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:46:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>tired of riding around looking at the insides of my doors :smt011  and had never really put much thought into exactly what and how I was going to do for door panels&#8230; But after getting sick of seeing the insides in my spare bits at work have cut and fabbed some panels&#8230; I got only the drivers side done the passenger is just the sheetmetal yet&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-327"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-334" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6838afcd3357f43f62fa947939dbbd2e</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-333</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:44:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>got the fuel pump in wich much fuss!</p>
<p>started right back up&#8230;but&#8230; apparently this fuel pump works so well or the old was so bad that the pressure is up and while it runs better I think my fuel filter is now clogged up&#8230;grrrr&#8230;at least its right on the frame and $12 lol&#8230; Now I got to put on a new intake, since mine is cracked and has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-326"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-333" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03652dd78c0995ade3272c13c613eea8</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-332</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:41:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>im a looser&#8230;. only pic I took while welding on the passenger fender&#8230;.durrr&#8230;. </p>
<p>in any case the passenger fender is fully welded now, I also cut the patch for the right rear quarter and did some other things then the fuel pump finaly quit so shes chilling at a freinds house untill my new pump comes in hopefully today or tomorow&#8230;. then&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-325"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-332" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b811590bebf0b7e2c7489b9ecebcf6c</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-331</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:38:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>took her out to an indoor toys for tots christmass car show&#8230; had ALOT of questions&#8230; hell most people didnt even know what kind of car it was&#8230; let alone whats been done to it. Guy in a 63 T-bird showed up wich made some cool pics 😀 </p>
<p>and one of her and my truck hanging out continplating shinanigans 😈 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5121846116636d842f982d6d5dadbf49</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-330</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:37:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>got the exhaust up and in!! it still dosnt have the mufflers on yet but its complete and man its not at loud as I expected in fact at interstate speeds its got a wicked sweet growl going. Cant wait to get the muffs on it (2 chamber 40 series flowmasters) and hear it then!</p>
<p>Made the the midepipe fully removable wich made the whole build cleaner and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-323"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-330" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f2739cfb1d7e190a29b32165e1b6090</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-329</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:35:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>few more pics from the Photoshoot</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e24c2f01786bac7791bf834a74d3da9</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-328</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:26:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>photo shoot my freind was doing she wanted my car in it, so I reflatted her and put on the peak moulding (first time on car since I picked it up)  these are just some tease pics when I get finished pics ill post some more  😀  :smt006</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b20e98d6911bba50cd09a3c52f0f1ed9</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-327</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:24:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>soo this is how the story goes&#8230;.me and my GF were going to a 311 concert in Tampa Fl july 23&#8230; awesome!!! planned on taking her car (Nissan maxima) now I did say we could take the the big linc but agreed we would roll the maxi&#8230;..she shows up late july 23&#8230; and says &#8220;we&#8217;re taking the lincoln 😯 &#8221; I was like ok, but I didn&#8217;t even get it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-327" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff24f7df68a0f6e019a2d700071730b4</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-325</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:22:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>just a few minor updates</p>
<p>screwing off&#8230;.trying an idea off the HAMB&#8230;</p>
<p>not bad!!</p>
<p>the paint is holding up for the most part as my car is now daily driven again&#8230;. its cracked but still holding ok&#8230;. so for a time being idea it works out ok. KRYLON fusion paint one can will do all four tires ( I grinded and buffed a tire prior) I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-319"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-325" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd9389ba789209e07101da6983eb63b5</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-324</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:20:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>IM ALIVE!! and so is my LINC!!! </p>
<p>just started on sheetmetal work again!!</p>
<p>started doing the lowered rocker on the drivers side, I plan on doing rough body work to the drivers side before I jump on the passenger side.</p>
<p>my Daytona and Black Sunshine&#8230;comtemplating shinanigans on the road together</p>
<p>I now have all the sheetmetal to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-318"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-324" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6dd24f9a09c0b74e4f99e135ae537ad</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-323</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:15:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>finaly had some downtime at work so I decided to start again on the linc, started back on the front end so I can make the car whole again.</p>
<p>first I finished welding up my sectioned drivers fender that was previously only tacked together</p>
<p>then I cut the passenger fender and tacked it together</p>
<p>set the fenders aside for right now and went to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-317"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/5/#post-323" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">148915a50d5b64f93fd108c21502dec3</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-322</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:13:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>any way I had some 22&#8217;s that I never planned on putting on my car but all the guys from the shop wanted me to so I mounted one to see what the fuss was about.</p>
<p>DONT DIG IT&#8230;.big wheels just isnt me on my car&#8230;it soon came right back off never to return to the lincoln&#8230;. :smt006 </p>
<p>now onto the main thing&#8230;.</p>
<p>for years I have never fixed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-316"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-322" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db3e5b11f31c24f1f18f25df9a7f4110</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-321</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:09:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ive decided just to sell a set of nice 22 inch wheels that ive had for a bit, and buy new supremes and pinner whites to roll on I just cant figure out a way to get the hubcaps to work on my stock wheels without a bunch of weird stuff being fabbed up for it, plus I dont like the prices of 16 inch white wall tires either&#8230; Also I liked the slightly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-315"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-321" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2615289c7c843062a83b84003f20687</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-320</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:06:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thanks for the props Conti, much appreciated!</p>
<p>Ive just been mainly driving it right now but I finaly put in time to work on the drivers quarter, I was tired of looking at my rigged gas door so it was time to get it straight plus get the whole quarter in decent near finished shape overall, so I started on it.</p>
<p>got the 64 impala gas door recess&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-314"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-320" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">290bfc0720f11c833c121ed2b0fd2021</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-319</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:03:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>did some quick refinishing of my dash components in one of the colors I plan on using on the car (HOK planet green)</p>
<p>looks pretty good in the car actually looks like an older painted dash a bit to me now</p>
<p>also got the front wheels on as well finaly, a bit of grinding to the front caliper and a small spacer and they fit like butter, did have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-313"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-319" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">830773e82b613b3d6818c6642c43c2e4</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-318</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:00:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>wheels just to see if I got everything correct on fitment&#8230; and its gooood 😀  now I just got to shave off alittle metal off the front calipers and ill put the fronts on&#8230; so what do you think? im actually up in the air on them I thought they would look better&#8230;.I still really want the 15 inch supreme to be my main wheel 8) </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4be813bbb12abd6c21542ea752baf2f3</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-317</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:56:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>out in the yard the other day getting some much needed parts for the inside headlight switch new dash bezel, clear plastic for the gauges, and dimmer switch.</p>
<p>here is the video of my 99 window motor working on the 62 regulator, very strong works agains the rubber when the door is shut</p>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="February 9, 2012 10:35 AM" width="500" height="375" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vsqXycOZofc?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
<p>rolling&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-311"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-317" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0872eff5d64e4c40b57779764dac46a7</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-316</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:53:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>didn have the time to work on my car today that I thougt I would, I did start on modding the headlight buckets to fit the lights. then I needed my reemer to mod the grill and didnt have it so I stoped on that and decided to start on the turn signals. I had to trim some of  the lens on the LED to fit the 62 housing&#8230;</p>
<p>park on</p>
<p>turn&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-310"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-316" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7a1f349a60ce7957362512ee3c0c513</guid>
				<title>SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-315</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:49:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got some good prospects and they even pay more so hopefully one will pan out.</p>
<p>I sold my old 66 ford truck to help with bills and such and a HUGE swapmeet came up this weekend and to lift my spirits I decided for the first time in years I would go there and actually BUY stuff, so I picked up my daughter and we headed out to the swapmeet.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-309"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/4/#post-315" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 67/226 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 23:08:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->