You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
I hope so I have some big time plans for it and have some great talent around me to lend a hand. I’ll keep some of it under wraps for now but I’ll let more details out in the near future.
-
Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Awesome build man I can’t wait to see more. Please keep us posted as you go..
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Resources page added today – it has a list of vendors that cater to our cars.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
After waiting to get some other projects out of the way I finally got a chance to get the car in my shop to begin deconstruction. Even with the motor and transmission out of the car and the car on when dollies, this thing is a beast to move around the shop by yourself. We have begun removing all the interior and I recruited the help of my skilled…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
Looking forward to seeing your updates!
-
Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
So I guess I’ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn’t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,…[Read more]
-
Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 10 months ago
So I guess I’ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn’t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,…[Read more]
-
Jeremy started the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Forum users now have the ability to use the standard forum BBCodes.
Attachments are now enabled as well.
Currently you can put 20 images in a topic or reply and each attachment can be 4MB in size.
Lastly, signatures are available in the forums.
Enjoy!
-
Jon Long and
Wes are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago -
Jeremy and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago -
Jon Long and
Mark Hollingworth are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jon Long and
Jeremy are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Welcome everyone! Please, make yourselves at home! If anyone has suggestions for additional forum sections by all means let us know and we’ll get them set up!
-
Wes and
Jeremy are now friends 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jon Long became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 10 months ago
Welcome everyone. Feel free to say hi, give some info, and start blowing this page up. Would be great to start topics and forums over all things us non-purist degenerates are into. Tech, how too’s, bags, motor swaps, build pages and other degenerative lifestyle choices involving our Slab Sides. So spread the word, add your posts, share some pics.…[Read more]
-
Wes changed their profile picture 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Wes became a registered member 11 years, 10 months ago
-
Jeremy started the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to the forums!
-
Jeremy wrote a new post 11 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to SuicideSlabs.com!
Suicide Slabs is a site dedicated strictly to 1961 through 1969 Lincoln Continentals.
Right now the site is under construction but please stop in, browse around, join, and […]

- Load More


