You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
brian posted a new picture 11 years ago
-
chris replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
Here are the pics completed
-
chris replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
Ok so I took the time and knocked out the linkage setup today. After much deliberation and trial with error I got it to work flawlessly. I went an bought the extra linkage made for the ford kick down linkage, (useless)! The carb comes with all you need minus a small cotter pin. See pics I post in a few…
Removal is very typical, new carb goes…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 restoration and customization by Ken in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years ago
Years ago I had a 65 Lincoln and I too had to do some repairs on the hood and trunk lid.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Charles Robbins and
Adrian Hamer are now friends 11 years ago -
brian replied to the topic 64 restoration and customization by Ken in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years ago
I have to do the same to my hood. Great job on the trunk lid.
-
brian posted an update 11 years ago
Have a bunch of boxes sitting at my house from bc fab. They showed up when I am on vacation out of state. I will try to post pictures with progress. I ordered their stage 3 with a-arms. Already have the old suspension out and in process of cleaning up and painting. Can’t wait to get rocking on it.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 restoration and customization by Ken in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years ago
Awesome work so far! I look forward to seeing your updates!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years ago
Welcome to the site!
-
chris replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
I sent it to you, here it is if u didn’t get it. Cjvale2000 @ yahoo. Com
-
geoff and
Scotty are now friends 11 years ago -
Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
send me your email you want to see a pic of it. My pic wont upload, or at least i don’t see it?
-
Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
I bought 3/16 -32 all Thread with these 2 *ball fittings (not sure of the name). Pic attached.
-
chris replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years ago
Yah I stopped once I saw the linkage was different. Shoot me a pic of the mod you had to do…
-
Nic replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 1 month ago
I bought the Edelbrock 1411 and installed yesterday. Really, the only mod we had to do was change the throttle linkage and return springs.
Runs great!
-
chris replied to the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 1 month ago
I’m doing it today and I’ll keep you posted. The only significant thing I’ve found thus far is running a 12 volt source to the carb… It’s a pretty simple changes but makes a huge difference, from performance to trouble shooting… I’ll post a pic when complete.
- Load More


