You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
also got my wheels ive been wanting so bad
I think im going to goto a slightly smaller tire with a larger whitewall soon though
and some random pics from my trip to dallas texas
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
few photoshoots along the way
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
pulled the trigger on something Ive always wanted to do LOUVERS
I ordered two pre punched louver panels and comenced on tearing apart my perfect hood!
just laying on top of the hood
cut out portions
welded in solid….lots of welding!
and even more body work!! ugggg
some black primer
some repair and repaint on the…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 2 months ago
It’s coming along nicely!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 2 months ago
There were some major updates on the back end portion of the site this evening. Let me know if you run into any bugs.
-
Jim replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 2 months ago
Maybe a dumb question but just for clarification…you charge $120 to rebuild ALL the window switches, as in all 7 that are in my 66 vert??
-
robert mims and
Jim are now friends 11 years, 2 months ago -
geoff changed their profile picture 11 years, 2 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Here are some more updates:
Transmission is about to go back in. I’ve been getting my ducks in a row and finally have the last piece of the puzzle solved, which was the transmission crossmember. Thanks to TonyC and a guy in the Suicide Slab FB group I was able to nail down what I needed. Got the visuals here:…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Thanks Darryl! I honestly don’t recall. I don’t think mine was really in that good because in the 70s or 80s it seems like they redid the vinyl top on this car. Mine seemed to come right off. I did have the glass taken out, as you may recall, and recently had it glued back in place for the time being.
Here are some more…[Read more]
-
Nic started the topic 67 Vert – What Holley Carb would you guys go with? in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 3 months ago
What up Fellas!
I’m in need to purchase a new Carburetor for my 67. I have a 7.6L 462. Has anyone bought a new carb for this motor?
What kind of alterations did you have to do for the install?
-
robert mims and
Jason Ballard are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 3 months ago
1967 Convertible IMG_20150627_155434472
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 3 months ago
While looking 4 1963 in LA ,which tired out 2 be Not 4 Sale I found 1966 Coupe & 1967 Convertible .Seller said 67 was running when parked 10 years ago he was going to get the gas tank serviced never got around 2 it….Its been sitting in has yard w/ the 66 Coupe. Going 2 get them home & have my mechanic go thru them Then we’ll see what 2 do….. IM…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know how the hood tensioner goes back in on the 67? I have the one bar and both mounts back in…. the second bar.. well it has so much “tension” on it. LOL. No pun intended. Any help is appreciated. Bakers said there is no trick to it..
Updates: Bumper brackets picked up. Many they LOOK killer! My guy did them in a matte finish,…[Read more]
-
robert mims and
Chris Abubo are now friends 11 years, 3 months ago - Load More



