You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Justin became a registered member 11 years, 5 months ago
-
Mike Kaslowski changed their profile picture 11 years, 5 months ago
-
Mike Kaslowski replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 5 months ago
Build is coming along great!
-
Mike Kaslowski became a registered member 11 years, 5 months ago
-
Jim replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
Thanks…I must have flown by that twice as I have checked that website already!! Guess I need to slow down a little.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
Jim, I think you can find what you’re looking for here : http://www.classiquecars.com/lincolnconvcart.htm
-
Jim replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
I am looking for the check valve on the convertible top pump of a 66 Vert. If anyone rebuilds them, or has a good one let me know. I also have an original carter fuel pump and carb (both will need rebuilding) that I can sell or trade…
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jim changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jim changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jim became a registered member 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Daddy's 65 changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Daddy's 65 changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Daddy's 65 became a registered member 11 years, 6 months ago
-
geoff became a registered member 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64-65 Collision Estimator in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 6 months ago
And here are the 1966-1969 pages.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64-65 Collision Estimator in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 6 months ago
I took the liberty of extracting the images from the PDF files. Here are the 1964-1965 pages in JPEG.
-
Nic started the topic Mechanic Needed in Orange County California in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 6 months ago
Whats up guys!
Does anybody know of a reliable and trustworthy mechanic in Orange County California?
I have “67” Vert That needs some attention.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so was getting use to Photos on my Mac since I’m testing the updated Beta version. Anyways, below are some updated pics. I know I know.. a lot hasn’t been done since last go round but I’ve been keeping busy. Pulled a motor for my buddy on his 99 Chevy, installed a B&W Turn Over Ball hitch on the Chevy 2500 tow pig, etc. etc.
Favor.. need…[Read more]
- Load More

