You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for asking man. I was really hustling on it daily for a long time.. after I dropped the motor in I became stagnant a bit. I’ve done a few things but had some other stuff in the hopper.. Getting a new car hauler soon so I’ll be able to tote the car where I need it. I’ll upload some pics of the progress. Mocking up the carb and springs etc. I…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Any progress? Looks like it’s coming along nicely!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 6 months ago
Love that pin striping.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 6 months ago
68 will always be my favorite year. 65 would be next.
-
Jeff Carnes posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeff Carnes posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeff Carnes posted an update 11 years, 6 months ago
Before and after pics.
-
Jeff Carnes posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeff Carnes posted a new picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeff Carnes changed their profile picture 11 years, 6 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic trunk seals in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 7 months ago
On your car it attaches to the trunk lid.
Baker’s Auto has the seal kit, you can find it here : http://www.bakersauto.com/WEATHERSTRIP-TRUNK-61-62-63/productinfo/TWS61/
Rubber the Right Way also lists the seal, you can find it here : http://www.rubbertherightway.com/1963-lincoln-restoration-parts-trunk-7768-ctg.htm
-
Jeff Carnes became a registered member 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 1969 Lincoln Continental in the forum 61- 69 Lincoln Continentals for Sale 11 years, 7 months ago
That’s a clean 69 – good luck with the sale!
Also, if you haven’t made it there already you should post it for sale on the Suicide Slabs Facebook page.
-
Lincoln Boys posted a new picture 11 years, 7 months ago
On the road , buying trip to Sacramento took this pic of a beautiful little town along the way only thing missing my 62 in this gorgeous backdrop. Stay tune Lincoln enthusiast as I’ve got a lot of goodies!! IMG_20150110_074057806
-
Lincoln Boys changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Lincoln Boys posted an update 11 years, 7 months ago
Hi fellow Lincoln enthusiast just wanted to share a picture that I came across just recently, had to sell this beauty !!As my son had joined the army and was off to boot camp in Lawton OK and was going to graduate from booty camp . I made the decision to sell the 62 convertible a decision that I’ll never regret ,cars come and go but not my sons…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Lookin’ good man.
-
Steven Wecker changed their profile picture 11 years, 7 months ago
-
Hi guys& gals I’m not much into posting or joining groups thing but here goes,My name is Mario I’ve been in the Lincoln Parts business for some years working for the usual suspects I recently decided to go on my own selling parts for 1961-1968 Lincoln Continentals So need anything for your Lincoln give me a call always willing to help a fellow…[Read more]
- Load More






