<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | John Brewer | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/topfixer/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/topfixer/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for John Brewer.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c78b3c009a94ab0e31129f0551439070</guid>
				<title>John Brewer replied to the topic Need a restoring magician! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/need-a-restoring-magician/#post-1271</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:43:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>Feel free to give me a call. I do not do restoration myself, but know everybody in the Lincoln world and would be happy to point you in the right direction and help with whatever parts you will need.</p>
<p>John Brewer</p>
<p>Brewer Classic Lincoln</p>
<p>303 562-8368</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf0358d156d8320e86ee8e43fabea59b</guid>
				<title>John Brewer posted an update: @jeremyllawson Jeremy,
When I set up my member account, it [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2022/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:37:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/members/jeremyllawson/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jeremyllawson</a> Jeremy,<br />
When I set up my member account, it would no allow me to put in my website url<br />
<a href="http://www.brewerclassiclincoln.com" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.brewerclassiclincoln.com</a><br />
Also, how do I get my company listed on your resources page.<br />
Brewer Classic Lincoln- convertible top consulting and 61-69 Lincoln parts</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de89bbed47422e8e37e736f8e146975e</guid>
				<title>John Brewer became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:34:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 67/83 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 23:12:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->