<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Tyler Nixon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/tylernixon65/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/tylernixon65/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tyler Nixon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">224d0ccef7e93def3c18c2c6f4d2814d</guid>
				<title>Tyler Nixon replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/window-and-seat-switch-rebuilding-service/#post-144</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 23:16:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do not have a website. But I know considering every switch rebuilder I&#8217;ve ever seen charges well over 35 bucks per switch! An astronomical price if you ask me! They also seldom use any rubber to cover the inside of the switch. I&#8217;ve seen rebuilt switch sets on eBay for WELL over 150 bucks for just the driver side and they don&#8217;t even have rubber.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-109"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/window-and-seat-switch-rebuilding-service/#post-144" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67c08780a44816a508a81b83abb5dded</guid>
				<title>Tyler Nixon started the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/window-and-seat-switch-rebuilding-service/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 04:14:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey there guys figured I&#8217;d post up a thread for anyone in need of rebuilt window switches and/or power seat switches! I can fix nearly anything! The window switches are completely disassembled. I polish all terminals including the inside switch pad terminals. I polish the ground straps and install new rubber in each switch that is actually higher&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/window-and-seat-switch-rebuilding-service/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a5fd9133b785373cc67901022ac7ca9</guid>
				<title>Tyler Nixon became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/84/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 03:57:32 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 66/93 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 21:18:15 by W3 Total Cache
-->