finaly had some downtime at work so I decided to start again on the linc, started back on the front end so I can make the car whole again.
first I finished welding up my sectioned drivers fender that was previously only tacked together
then I cut the passenger fender and tacked it together
set the fenders aside for right now and went to the front end
first removing the rear portion of the inner fender to gain access to my tubbing to finish weld it and creat a lower cowl
then I created a lower cowl out of sheet metal to catch water and run it off plus give strength
(note the metal is actually clean just discolored like crazy)
side run offs
welded in drain bungs (wich work fabulous btw! lol)
all welded in good
cleaned up and the whole rear section was POR15’d rear well
then all the seames and edges were seam sealed with FUSOR 800EZ some of the best seam sealer on the market
pretty much the rear cowl area is now complete less a few minor details, I will paint over the POR15 and the seam sealer as yet.