back for some updates!
finaly tired of riding static and decided if I dont get my ass in gear ill have paint on this unit before the hydraulics are working!! soo…. I allready have my plans laid out to order a few things but I went ahead and setup a single dump gate pump for the rear and hooked it up so I can lift the rear for some travel again…little did I know in my infinite wisdom of hyrdraulics I went with a too tall of a cylinder and they hit the underside of my deck when hitting a heavy bump….doh! and durrrr…. I should have known better but sometimes I just see stars..lol got some 8 inch cyls comming next week that will fix that slight problem… 😆 🙄
also got tired of my roof lookin like dook so in the little bit of free time at work I welded the emblem holes up, seamed sealed the drip channels and blocked the roof
then threw on some primey prime……..cant wait to finish up the body work on the right side!!
ill do some more work next week for sure!! hopefully I will be ordering my manifolds for my hydro pump and finaly finish my suspension!! 😈