You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes replied to the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
I like it..
-
Wes replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Hell of a build man.. Glad to see it over here.
-
Jeremy started the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a little tutorial on how to create your own photo galleries right here on Suicide Slabs.
First, navigate to your profile. You can access it at the top right by hitting the menu, profile, and then view.
Once you’re at your profile click Galleries, then the create gallery tab. If you want your gallery private click the little dropdown…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know anything about that forum, but I know that some of them don’t like anything but 100 percent original cars. Some of the Facebook groups are the same way and that’s how this site and the FB group came about.
Photobucket and Flickr can host your images, and you can also host them here. I just installed a site wide photo gallery late…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
This site is in no way tied to thelincolnforum.net. There might be some members here who are also members there. I’m not a member there, at least that I can recall.
This site is totally intended for open minded people. Most of us like to customize/restomod our rides and this site is aimed at just that. Of course purists are welcome but…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
This site is in no way tied to the lincolnforum.net. There might be some members here who are also members there. I’m not a member there, at least that I can recall.
This site is totally intended for open minded people. Most of us like to customize/restomod our rides and this site is aimed at just that. Of course purists are welcome but…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
I got to do some work today finally. I finished removing the dash. Got all the A/C stuff pulled out as well. Removed about 90% of the old wiring as I’m putting all new wiring in the car. Most of the vacuum lines are removed as well. I got almost all the chrome trim removed from the interior as wel as the rear deck lid. Also removed the old battery…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted an update 11 years, 9 months ago
Working on the site for a bit tonight – working on adding a site-wide photo gallery.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Hey Nic! Welcome to the site! That 67 convert sounds like a sweet project, feel free to start a build thread here and post your progress.
I personally don’t do Instagram, but one of the other guys runs one geared towards our cars. You can find it at http://instagram.com/suicide_slabs/ There’s also a link to it at the bottom of the…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Bad ass.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Love those wheels.
-
Thanks Bro!
-
I always wanted to take a 68 and go for that pro-touring look with extra wide wheels & tubs in the back.
-
Yea under the hood is a twin turbo powered ls2 and 22×13 (widest wheel you can get with out stretching the tire.)
-
I’d planned on pulling the 462 out of my 68 and using it in a rat rod project and dropping a Powerstroke diesel in the Lincoln running on biodiesel/waste oil. I got the idea several years ago after a buddy of mine put a 5.9 Cummins/5 speed in a ratty 60 Cadillac.
-
-
-
-
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Testing the Anti-spam by CleanTalk add-on to see if it can stop all the spam signups we’ve been getting the last week or so. It shouldn’t hamper legit signups in any way but if there are any issues please use the contact form and let me know.
Thanks!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice work!
-
Wes and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 11 years, 9 months ago -
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice progress!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Nice progress!
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
Still on hold for the moment.. Need to finish stripping the dash out. Clearing off the firewall and then the body chrome.. Hopefully by then my lift will be installed and I can get it up in the air and onto the chassis cart.then the suspension can come off and then it’s off to media blasting.
- Load More

