You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 9 months ago
Updates:
Starting to figure out where I’ll hide the relays so I got the door panels out and started looking at what I need to do.
Glued the plastic back together here:
Alternator I had the local shop build. Turns out he use to have a guy there that rebuilt the water pumps for Lincoln Land but ended up with health problems and…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 9 months ago
Other update on the build as it relates to the alternator. I debated for a LONG time on where I would pickup my alteration from. Napa, Powermaster, Rock Auto, etc. I’ve settled on a local shop to build me an alternator around 160 amps. I really debated on going with Power Quality, which is where Slammed 64 went to:…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so this isn’t all the pics I plan to post related to wiring my window switches. As I mentioned I had not wired anything up using relays prior so this was my “test” based upon reading the thread I posted above. Many of the wires thus far I soldered but now that I know I have them wired correctly I’ll plan on placement of the relays, shortening…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so this isn’t all the pics I plan to post related to wiring my window switches. As I mentioned I had not wired anything up using relays prior so this was my “test” based upon reading the thread I posted above. Many of the wires thus far I soldered but now that I know I have them wired correctly I’ll plan on placement of the relays, shortening…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Thanks Jeremy! Here are the latest updates. I need to get back on it.. did some work this evening.
Well a took a break on the car several weeks. Got my metal building put up and did an epoxy coating on the floor. Also spent some time organizing my tools / parts etc. I’m going to get back on the car here this week. Tonight I messed around a bit…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
It’s crazy how sturdy the 66 – 69 cars are. Years ago I had a 69 that was stolen, partially stripped, and wrecked to the pointed of being totaled. Even with all the damage the car took the 4 doors opened and closed perfectly and the structure of the car was sound.
I’m looking forward to the updates!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Wow that’s really coming along nicely! I look forward to seeing more updates in the future!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic looking for windshield and rear glass gaskets in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 10 years, 10 months ago
Classique Cars Unlimited has them.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
got a little more cut out, these 66 up cars are loads different in construction as opposed to earlier models like my 62… way heavier and alot more involved in cutting it
got some bracing in so it dosnt folt up
and after a ridiculous amount of time got the middle floor cut out
rocky always checking out progress
anyone interested in a…[Read more]
- Load More

