You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got my new intake painted today 😎
Ill paint some more engine parts when I take them off when I put the intake on :think:
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the drivers fender in rough bodywork and primer today
and smoothed out and primed my remolded drivers arm rest.
tomorow ill probably put the drivers interior door together so everyone can get an idea how it will be when done.
oh btw….Am I the only one that is putting in work now?
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
ok finally had the chance to post again…
here is the right fender in primer after rough body work…. it turned out pretty good so far
heres an update on the drivers door panel, now you can kinda see where im headed
ill post some more pics after this weekend of everything as well.
oh and got my two chambers in!!! whoot!!!
just…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Wixom, my panels where complete but raggedy… that metal armrest is actually the stock inner metal off the original drivers door but had to be shortened as the 99 dash extends out further than the 62… I think Ill complete the metal work on the drivers door panel this week so I can and everybody else better visualize the end product.
I got…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
tired of riding around looking at the insides of my doors :smt011 and had never really put much thought into exactly what and how I was going to do for door panels… But after getting sick of seeing the insides in my spare bits at work have cut and fabbed some panels… I got only the drivers side done the passenger is just the sheetmetal yet…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the fuel pump in wich much fuss!
started right back up…but… apparently this fuel pump works so well or the old was so bad that the pressure is up and while it runs better I think my fuel filter is now clogged up…grrrr…at least its right on the frame and $12 lol… Now I got to put on a new intake, since mine is cracked and has…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
im a looser…. only pic I took while welding on the passenger fender….durrr….
in any case the passenger fender is fully welded now, I also cut the patch for the right rear quarter and did some other things then the fuel pump finaly quit so shes chilling at a freinds house untill my new pump comes in hopefully today or tomorow…. then…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
took her out to an indoor toys for tots christmass car show… had ALOT of questions… hell most people didnt even know what kind of car it was… let alone whats been done to it. Guy in a 63 T-bird showed up wich made some cool pics 😀
and one of her and my truck hanging out continplating shinanigans 😈
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the exhaust up and in!! it still dosnt have the mufflers on yet but its complete and man its not at loud as I expected in fact at interstate speeds its got a wicked sweet growl going. Cant wait to get the muffs on it (2 chamber 40 series flowmasters) and hear it then!
Made the the midepipe fully removable wich made the whole build cleaner and…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
few more pics from the Photoshoot
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
photo shoot my freind was doing she wanted my car in it, so I reflatted her and put on the peak moulding (first time on car since I picked it up) these are just some tease pics when I get finished pics ill post some more 😀 :smt006
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
soo this is how the story goes….me and my GF were going to a 311 concert in Tampa Fl july 23… awesome!!! planned on taking her car (Nissan maxima) now I did say we could take the the big linc but agreed we would roll the maxi…..she shows up late july 23… and says “we’re taking the lincoln 😯 ” I was like ok, but I didn’t even get it…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
just a few minor updates
screwing off….trying an idea off the HAMB…
not bad!!
the paint is holding up for the most part as my car is now daily driven again…. its cracked but still holding ok…. so for a time being idea it works out ok. KRYLON fusion paint one can will do all four tires ( I grinded and buffed a tire prior) I…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
IM ALIVE!! and so is my LINC!!!
just started on sheetmetal work again!!
started doing the lowered rocker on the drivers side, I plan on doing rough body work to the drivers side before I jump on the passenger side.
my Daytona and Black Sunshine…comtemplating shinanigans on the road together
I now have all the sheetmetal to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
finaly had some downtime at work so I decided to start again on the linc, started back on the front end so I can make the car whole again.
first I finished welding up my sectioned drivers fender that was previously only tacked together
then I cut the passenger fender and tacked it together
set the fenders aside for right now and went to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
any way I had some 22’s that I never planned on putting on my car but all the guys from the shop wanted me to so I mounted one to see what the fuss was about.
DONT DIG IT….big wheels just isnt me on my car…it soon came right back off never to return to the lincoln…. :smt006
now onto the main thing….
for years I have never fixed…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Ive decided just to sell a set of nice 22 inch wheels that ive had for a bit, and buy new supremes and pinner whites to roll on I just cant figure out a way to get the hubcaps to work on my stock wheels without a bunch of weird stuff being fabbed up for it, plus I dont like the prices of 16 inch white wall tires either… Also I liked the slightly…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the props Conti, much appreciated!
Ive just been mainly driving it right now but I finaly put in time to work on the drivers quarter, I was tired of looking at my rigged gas door so it was time to get it straight plus get the whole quarter in decent near finished shape overall, so I started on it.
got the 64 impala gas door recess…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
did some quick refinishing of my dash components in one of the colors I plan on using on the car (HOK planet green)
looks pretty good in the car actually looks like an older painted dash a bit to me now
also got the front wheels on as well finaly, a bit of grinding to the front caliper and a small spacer and they fit like butter, did have…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
wheels just to see if I got everything correct on fitment… and its gooood 😀 now I just got to shave off alittle metal off the front calipers and ill put the fronts on… so what do you think? im actually up in the air on them I thought they would look better….I still really want the 15 inch supreme to be my main wheel 8)
- Load More

