You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
out in the yard the other day getting some much needed parts for the inside headlight switch new dash bezel, clear plastic for the gauges, and dimmer switch.
here is the video of my 99 window motor working on the 62 regulator, very strong works agains the rubber when the door is shut
rolling…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
didn have the time to work on my car today that I thougt I would, I did start on modding the headlight buckets to fit the lights. then I needed my reemer to mod the grill and didnt have it so I stoped on that and decided to start on the turn signals. I had to trim some of the lens on the LED to fit the 62 housing…
park on
turn…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
I got some good prospects and they even pay more so hopefully one will pan out.
I sold my old 66 ford truck to help with bills and such and a HUGE swapmeet came up this weekend and to lift my spirits I decided for the first time in years I would go there and actually BUY stuff, so I picked up my daughter and we headed out to the swapmeet.…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
I got some good prospects and they even pay more so hopefully one will pan out.
I sold my old 66 ford truck to help with bills and such and a HUGE swapmeet came up this weekend and to lift my spirits I decided for the first time in years I would go there and actually BUY stuff, so I picked up my daughter and we headed out to the swapmeet.…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
and here are some pics of it just out and about
getting some ching chong food looking all menacing
😈
huntin cute girls at the mall 😀
being all studious in the shop fixin to skool some muthafugas 8)
making grass beg for mercy at work
:smt005
hope you guys enjoy, every day I do more and more work im chipping…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
here we go!
hows this for a loop who else is doing 60 mph with over 30 mpg in their 62? 😆
here is the new 99 window motor on the 62 regulator ready to get hooked up fits in door perfectly no clearance issues
here is the left quarter getting finished up where I widened the wheelhouse for clearance, getting the gas door suround in…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the headlights and tailights working and got the drivers window wired up and working (the only one)
had some extra HOK black shimirin so I made it a uniform black it isnt perfect and no body work has been done but its solid.
picking up my tag today 😈
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got one tail light done.
was just going to patch in the original bulb and socket but why not uprgrade?
added two more holes to have all three 99 towncar bulbs in the bucket working
alittle snug but all good
running
stopping!!
I dont think anyone will miss these lights! 😯
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
working in between stuff drying at the shop had to cut and drill the rear veiw mirror braket to hold my new mirror, also stripped the chrome and sanded it and did a quick polish to make it presentable.
I think it may look aight in there 😈
this mirror has followed me around for a number of years and a number of vehicles I think its…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
here she is on the road, first long drive no lights no windows getting stuff together
got the windows in without regulators,
couldnt use the stock air cleaner and intake so I had to make a new one
ill get more when I do more
😈
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
moved along faster then I expected on my first fender so I brought it home to check it out so here are some pics of the process so far.
here is the fender cut at all the measured lines I wanted to do, one of the guys at the shop commented that I got to cut every panel on my car at least a few times lol
in this pic I moved the middle…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
ok well ive been doing small things here and there just test fitting parts etc etc… did manage to final y buy some tires for my wheels picked up a set of new goodyear 205/70/15 wich came out to be the same height as the original wheel and tire combo so im happy with that. But apon installing my rear wheels I found a new problem the extra width…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
chillillillllln in the port 8)
before I brought it home I stripped the top and got it in black epoxy
now I need to do a bit more front end reinforcements where everything mounts to the main body then cut the front end off to complete all the finish welding to the framework up front before reattaching it back to the body,…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got a bit done this week again
made a hood latch and striker worked out well got plenty of adjustment now I dont have to worry about the hood flying open while driving in reverse! :0
the hood striker partly pirated from a chevy trailblazer 😉
and reusing my stock 99 lincoln hood latch just got to add a lower brace to steady it more,…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
yea my phone only barely pics up sound 😕
been putting in some time this week
welding up some reinforcement brakets were the hood hinges bolt to
that made the upper front pretty firm feeling 😉
added the rear hood crossbar so I can mount the hood latch hopeully next week be able to get that all sqared away
then I decided to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
and that would be quite awesome 😈
had an extra hour at work so I pulled the doors back out of the back room and sprayed in POR15 al over the inside made sure I got it all in there good I will still shoot some bedliner type material before its done.
swapmeet tomorow! going to see if I cant loose some mula lol 😎
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the main battery box mounted in, started on the wiring and reinstalling the dash so hopefully I can get this beast running again by the end of next week 😎
all mocked up and tacked in
and with the battery in
its both mounted to the main body mount and to the upper support…it isnt going anywhere :biggrin:
still got to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
the chomoly will hardly be a problem on this type of car, I used to race atvs and only had one of my aftermarket chomoly frames crack only becouse I was running a cr500 in it and the vibes were tremendous. Being a regular driven car and not getting abused I think it will hold up just fine, plus I like saying its got a partial chomoly frame..…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well the holidays slowed me down plus waiting on my metal etc etc etc……
any way got my 1×1 and 2×2 16 gauge chromoly tubing, two sticks totaling more then 40ft dosnt add that much to the over all weight added to the car
my tubing awaiting its fate 😈
now that I had my metal to build the front end I mocked up the front end…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
thanx man! ill get with you after thanksgivin to get that lid out of your way :smt006
any way slow week all I did was finish mounting the pump brakets up and welding them in and welding the battery box in solid still need to make a lower reinforcement but I broke my cutter as I was making it so Ill get a new blade next week.
then…[Read more]
- Load More

