@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well I only have my lunch break and a hour or two after work to do alittle work to this doll im by no means rushing this job but things seem to be pluggin along quite nicely.
here is the rear body panel area the 62 lapped the 99 body panel reinforcement perfectly enought to punch in some spot weld holes and firmly weld up the rear body panel,…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
and he we are working on putting the the halves together, we had to finish up grinding the surfaces on the 99 and trimming some metal out around the A piller and the top of the cowl so the windsheild will sit flush.
all and all we had it up and down about 20 times it took us only about 5 hours to get from two parts to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
and now getting ready to mate the two halves
got the 62 up on the open lift and welded the outer rocker together as its in two peices
the 99 waiting patiently to be unloaded
:0
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
ok since I posted up the teaser pic lets see how we got to that point
ok back to my 99 many hours of dismantling it and cutting metal off making sure parts were still usuable later if needed on anything else, all the while taking measurments and going between both cars to make sure I cut enough and not to much off the 99 to make the 62 shell…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
heres a teaser + im having trouble getting my pics off my jump drive to upload….grrrrrrr if I loose all the pics from the work done im going to muder someone 👿
on four wheels again…
awesome
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well nibblin around right this minute, both rear doors are done and finishing up some smaller parts that needed to be stripped and primed down.
😎
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got my new concept drawing back today, I like the original silver and black but thought it was probably done to death allready, and I wanted some kolor! plus I have nearly all these colors sitting on a shelf allready so why not?! I like it any way and thats all that matters. Some pinstriping and light leafing and I think it will be sic! :cool:…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
trust me I did alot of thinking on this and after looking at the underside for more then a few hours before doing my cutting and see how the unibody was constructed to ensure strengh and were to cut and not to cut I went and got my tram gauge and did a notebook full of measurements. As I started cutting I stoped periodicaly to remeasure not…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
here it is on the body dolly I quicly constructed to take it to the shop so I can prep the inside to fit
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
hahahahhaa!! it was a necessity, every spot weld was cut out and the front was seperated from the uniframe. The course in wich im taking the car made me have to do that to fit parts together and correctly weld everything. dont worry the front and fenders are put up nicely in the side shop :smt008
edit:
the front end
here how it looks…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well….most can understand how much is involved in rebuilding these cars…. I bet nearly none can understand what im allready halfway accomplished under your noses to my car… as all plans nothing ever goes right with them… mostly time.. But I’m sticking to my guns. And by september my car will once again drive… not finished but partialy.…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well the doors are almost done, since I work at a body shop durring my lunch and slow time, I got them all stripped the body work done and got the two front doors seamed up and in primer, im still working on fixing the rusted out portions of the rear doors then I will finish them off like the front doors. then they will be sealed from the inside…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
wow! so many things to do so little time! any way… Im finaly going to get back on track, I have many new parts comming and most of the parts I need to finish my build. Also I ordered my wheels today!!! im so feakin excited!! I got them second hand and nearly new (only on car for 2 months never driven!) and at a sweet price!! here they are. of…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the front end in poly today, after doing some body work to it, the left fender had a bunch of scrape areas in the metal that I woked out, ending up sand almost most of the filler off, then onto the poly, I put half gallon up front equivalent to about 10 coats for primer other wise. Im done til the next opportunity arises to work on it! 8)
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well I have a lull in customer projects this weekend thanx to some custom paint NOT showing up….so…My little cuz helped me get my linc into the shop for some much needed attention! 😀
first things first….lets take care of that redneck bite mark in my frame….
I have a bad habbit of not taking pictures when I need to…. I did…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well my powdercoater guy sent me an email with a few pics of the first few parts I dropped off to him for my linc to get done. The powdercoat is singlestage chrome, while it dosnt come out just like chrome it does resemble a nicely polished billet aluminum look, wich I think will help distingquish my lincoln from many others that have been…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
finaly my motor trade went through, the guy came today 5/2/08 and picked up my 460 anchor and droped off my 1970 302 and trans, it was in a fairlane untill it was wrecked 4 years ago, turns over frealy, tomorow I plan on taking all the mounts and pulleys off and send them for PC along with the other parts I need done. Looks like crap but will be…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
finaly my motor trade went through, the guy came today 5/2/08 and picked up my 460 anchor and droped off my 1970 302 and trans, it was in a fairlane untill it was wrecked 4 years ago, turns over frealy, tomorow I plan on taking all the mounts and pulleys off and send them for PC along with the other parts I need done. Looks like crap but will be…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Ya know you wake up in the morning and theres like 18 hrs of time you can work on something, why is it that you only end up with 1 hr at the most to work? 🙄 lol anyways a bit of progress, I got the front apart, wish someone told me the grill is satans child to take out….. 👿 still have the right rear door to take off, started on the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
boy I sure dislike retards, look what they did to my engine bay!
- Load More

