@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
few more pics from the Photoshoot
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
photo shoot my freind was doing she wanted my car in it, so I reflatted her and put on the peak moulding (first time on car since I picked it up) these are just some tease pics when I get finished pics ill post some more 😀 :smt006
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
soo this is how the story goes….me and my GF were going to a 311 concert in Tampa Fl july 23… awesome!!! planned on taking her car (Nissan maxima) now I did say we could take the the big linc but agreed we would roll the maxi…..she shows up late july 23… and says “we’re taking the lincoln 😯 ” I was like ok, but I didn’t even get it…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
just a few minor updates
screwing off….trying an idea off the HAMB…
not bad!!
the paint is holding up for the most part as my car is now daily driven again…. its cracked but still holding ok…. so for a time being idea it works out ok. KRYLON fusion paint one can will do all four tires ( I grinded and buffed a tire prior) I…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
IM ALIVE!! and so is my LINC!!!
just started on sheetmetal work again!!
started doing the lowered rocker on the drivers side, I plan on doing rough body work to the drivers side before I jump on the passenger side.
my Daytona and Black Sunshine…comtemplating shinanigans on the road together
I now have all the sheetmetal to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
finaly had some downtime at work so I decided to start again on the linc, started back on the front end so I can make the car whole again.
first I finished welding up my sectioned drivers fender that was previously only tacked together
then I cut the passenger fender and tacked it together
set the fenders aside for right now and went to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
any way I had some 22’s that I never planned on putting on my car but all the guys from the shop wanted me to so I mounted one to see what the fuss was about.
DONT DIG IT….big wheels just isnt me on my car…it soon came right back off never to return to the lincoln…. :smt006
now onto the main thing….
for years I have never fixed…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Ive decided just to sell a set of nice 22 inch wheels that ive had for a bit, and buy new supremes and pinner whites to roll on I just cant figure out a way to get the hubcaps to work on my stock wheels without a bunch of weird stuff being fabbed up for it, plus I dont like the prices of 16 inch white wall tires either… Also I liked the slightly…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the props Conti, much appreciated!
Ive just been mainly driving it right now but I finaly put in time to work on the drivers quarter, I was tired of looking at my rigged gas door so it was time to get it straight plus get the whole quarter in decent near finished shape overall, so I started on it.
got the 64 impala gas door recess…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
did some quick refinishing of my dash components in one of the colors I plan on using on the car (HOK planet green)
looks pretty good in the car actually looks like an older painted dash a bit to me now
also got the front wheels on as well finaly, a bit of grinding to the front caliper and a small spacer and they fit like butter, did have…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
wheels just to see if I got everything correct on fitment… and its gooood 😀 now I just got to shave off alittle metal off the front calipers and ill put the fronts on… so what do you think? im actually up in the air on them I thought they would look better….I still really want the 15 inch supreme to be my main wheel 8)
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
out in the yard the other day getting some much needed parts for the inside headlight switch new dash bezel, clear plastic for the gauges, and dimmer switch.
here is the video of my 99 window motor working on the 62 regulator, very strong works agains the rubber when the door is shut
rolling…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
didn have the time to work on my car today that I thougt I would, I did start on modding the headlight buckets to fit the lights. then I needed my reemer to mod the grill and didnt have it so I stoped on that and decided to start on the turn signals. I had to trim some of the lens on the LED to fit the 62 housing…
park on
turn…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
I got some good prospects and they even pay more so hopefully one will pan out.
I sold my old 66 ford truck to help with bills and such and a HUGE swapmeet came up this weekend and to lift my spirits I decided for the first time in years I would go there and actually BUY stuff, so I picked up my daughter and we headed out to the swapmeet.…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
I got some good prospects and they even pay more so hopefully one will pan out.
I sold my old 66 ford truck to help with bills and such and a HUGE swapmeet came up this weekend and to lift my spirits I decided for the first time in years I would go there and actually BUY stuff, so I picked up my daughter and we headed out to the swapmeet.…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
and here are some pics of it just out and about
getting some ching chong food looking all menacing
😈
huntin cute girls at the mall 😀
being all studious in the shop fixin to skool some muthafugas 8)
making grass beg for mercy at work
:smt005
hope you guys enjoy, every day I do more and more work im chipping…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
here we go!
hows this for a loop who else is doing 60 mph with over 30 mpg in their 62? 😆
here is the new 99 window motor on the 62 regulator ready to get hooked up fits in door perfectly no clearance issues
here is the left quarter getting finished up where I widened the wheelhouse for clearance, getting the gas door suround in…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the headlights and tailights working and got the drivers window wired up and working (the only one)
had some extra HOK black shimirin so I made it a uniform black it isnt perfect and no body work has been done but its solid.
picking up my tag today 😈
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got one tail light done.
was just going to patch in the original bulb and socket but why not uprgrade?
added two more holes to have all three 99 towncar bulbs in the bucket working
alittle snug but all good
running
stopping!!
I dont think anyone will miss these lights! 😯
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
working in between stuff drying at the shop had to cut and drill the rear veiw mirror braket to hold my new mirror, also stripped the chrome and sanded it and did a quick polish to make it presentable.
I think it may look aight in there 😈
this mirror has followed me around for a number of years and a number of vehicles I think its…[Read more]
- Load More

