You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Been hustling on the car. Got a lot done. Still much more to go. Will be at Doin’ It In The Dark in Lakeland on 2/28 to show the progress. This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
I look forward to reading about the new build!
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 7 months ago
Well guys this one is going to be on hold for a while. I found another 64 that is a complete car that I’m picking up. After i’m done with that one I’ll pick back up on this one. I’ll start a new build thread on that car once I get it going and i’ll pick this one back up when I start on it again.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Site updates in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
Clicking one of these icons in the feed will let you upload images, video, documents, and audio – plus it’ll show up in the site-wide gallery.
-
A small site update this morning – you can now easily add media in the feed. Images, videos, audio, and documents are now supported.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
Just a small update to say that the “add media” button now clicks and lets you select files; you no longer need to drag and drop them on to the upload area.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Lift was installed this morning.. It fit great in the shop and is going to give me a lot of extra room and keep me from having to work on my back on the concrete.. Unlike my last build I won’t have to be constantly getting up and down and crawling out from under the car. I can’t wait to get started ..
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Well The lift arrived today. Hope to have it up sometime this weekend with any luck. then with any luck we can get a good luck at the underside of the 64.
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Haven’t had much time to work on the car lately due to family stuff. On the good side I got the race car sold and cash in hand so we are going to get wild soon. I also ordered my bendpak 10klb two post lift yesterday for the shop and it will be here the end of next week. So no more working on my back. Also looking at a new gig welder to help with…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 8 months ago
Specialty Power Windows sells some universal windshield wiper kits that are cable driven. The kits work great in hot rods and custom setups and I see no reason why it couldn’t be adapted to a Lincoln.
You can find ’em at : http://www.specialtypowerwindows.com/main.php
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
had a good friend of mine come out for some simple striping
alittle Kustom Kulture on the back
and something simple on the hood
may do some later…but not to worried about it since this is just a temp paint job right now.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
did alittle work on making some back interior stereo speaker pods, my next main adventure is sorting out the interior this summer along with some stereo
first fabbed up the backing board and speaker pod and test fit
then I stretched some material over it all and fiberglassed it
got them all smoothed out
then covered them in…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
some new shots of everyday life
just crushing grass
finally got my pump and manifold situated the way I want it, resides behind passenger front tire
just enjoying local cruis-ins
got to take my equally awesome daughter to a Halloween party in the big Linc
just strutting its stuff!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Man that’s beautiful.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Steering coupler (rag joint) in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 8 months ago
Lincoln Land should be able to hook you up. You can find them here : http://www.lincolnlandinc.com/
And it appears this person has done the joint on a 64 : http://bigfancycar.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-diy-guide-to-rag-jointsteering.html
-
Wes replied to the topic Bag setups… Who do you like, what works, what doesn't in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 8 months ago
If you have contact info share that as well.. Don’t be greedy and keep it all to yourself.
- Load More

