You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Wes started the topic Bag setups… Who do you like, what works, what doesn't in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 8 months ago
So since this seems to be one of the most talked about subjects on these cars other than engine swaps, here is you a place to let it out. Bag setups, who do you like, Mobsteel, ridetech, devious, any others? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? Fit/finish, durability, ease of install, price, reliability? Let it out.. Got…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
I like it..
-
Wes replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Hell of a build man.. Glad to see it over here.
-
lowlifelinc changed their profile picture 11 years, 8 months ago
-
Jeremy started the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a little tutorial on how to create your own photo galleries right here on Suicide Slabs.
First, navigate to your profile. You can access it at the top right by hitting the menu, profile, and then view.
Once you’re at your profile click Galleries, then the create gallery tab. If you want your gallery private click the little dropdown…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know anything about that forum, but I know that some of them don’t like anything but 100 percent original cars. Some of the Facebook groups are the same way and that’s how this site and the FB group came about.
Photobucket and Flickr can host your images, and you can also host them here. I just installed a site wide photo gallery late…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
This site is in no way tied to thelincolnforum.net. There might be some members here who are also members there. I’m not a member there, at least that I can recall.
This site is totally intended for open minded people. Most of us like to customize/restomod our rides and this site is aimed at just that. Of course purists are welcome but…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
This site is in no way tied to the lincolnforum.net. There might be some members here who are also members there. I’m not a member there, at least that I can recall.
This site is totally intended for open minded people. Most of us like to customize/restomod our rides and this site is aimed at just that. Of course purists are welcome but…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the pump filled and ready togo in
it was a pig making it fit in… I knew it would be tight in there but damn…lol…beats having it taking up space in the trunk
made a quick template for a close out panel ill get some sheetmetal to make thse out next week
all I got to do now is run my battery wiring and hook up the solonoid and…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
what im working on now for her
this will take the place of the old fener gate pump ive been running, this will give me alot more movement as well.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
finaly started putting on some of the trim Ive had put up for years back on
here she is sipping at the pump
got some more stuff to post later…stay tuned!
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
out after two cure cycles… it pinched up some but it will be a good solid base to fix all the body imperfections and other things that may pop up before I do my final paint
nothing special about the paint right now, just a black Limco Singlestage, witch I got to thank Accurate Auto Paint in Valdosta, GA the hookup
its a 20 footer…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well got back on it again doing smaller spots like welding holes up and smothing over bad spots
along with finaly smoothing out the fender jambs and sealing them in well
then I decided to throw on some color on the outside at least till I have all my ducks in a row, then do my final paint only after I have my wheels, new chrome, full…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well I started back on trying to get the rough bodywork done to this monster so got onto the front end again
getting the body up top to match the hood and blocking the rest out halfway decent
hood fit alot nicer now
also blocked and did addtional work to the fenders as well along with blocking and repriming the roof
and for…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
also finaly did the body work to the trunk lid along with the lower right quarter panel, its all roughed out in those areas now, so im just left with some upper fender work
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
had some custom spoons made of my design so I can straighten up the camber on the front, using heavy duty 2500 balljoints it did the trick, now my tires are perfect vertical rolling low. made of 1/2 because I dont need nothing heavier for this application.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
made me a remote fill tank for my hydraulic pump hidden in the fender…
used part of a pump resivior
mounted up squeeky clean
still got to weld a bung under it to hook a line to the pump resi but its close
also finly got started on my right side pipes and extending my rocker like the left…
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
slow day at work resulted in this
BOOM!
heres the old one….still worked but weeping out water steadily
got my 4 inch cylinders in yesterday as well 😎
comming together :dance:
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
back for some updates!
finaly tired of riding static and decided if I dont get my ass in gear ill have paint on this unit before the hydraulics are working!! soo…. I allready have my plans laid out to order a few things but I went ahead and setup a single dump gate pump for the rear and hooked it up so I can lift the rear for some travel…[Read more]
- Load More

