You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Replacement/upgraded parts in the forum 61 – 69 Lincoln Parts 11 years, 8 months ago
Specialty Power Windows sells some universal windshield wiper kits that are cable driven. The kits work great in hot rods and custom setups and I see no reason why it couldn’t be adapted to a Lincoln.
You can find ’em at : http://www.specialtypowerwindows.com/main.php
-
robert mims and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 11 years, 8 months ago -
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, she’s finally coming along.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Man that’s beautiful.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Steering coupler (rag joint) in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 8 months ago
Lincoln Land should be able to hook you up. You can find them here : http://www.lincolnlandinc.com/
And it appears this person has done the joint on a 64 : http://bigfancycar.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-diy-guide-to-rag-jointsteering.html
-
Wes replied to the topic Bag setups… Who do you like, what works, what doesn't in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 8 months ago
If you have contact info share that as well.. Don’t be greedy and keep it all to yourself.
-
Wes started the topic Bag setups… Who do you like, what works, what doesn't in the forum Tech Help 11 years, 8 months ago
So since this seems to be one of the most talked about subjects on these cars other than engine swaps, here is you a place to let it out. Bag setups, who do you like, Mobsteel, ridetech, devious, any others? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? Fit/finish, durability, ease of install, price, reliability? Let it out.. Got…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
I like it..
-
Wes replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Hell of a build man.. Glad to see it over here.
-
Jon Long and
lowlifelinc are now friends 11 years, 8 months ago -
Jeremy started the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a little tutorial on how to create your own photo galleries right here on Suicide Slabs.
First, navigate to your profile. You can access it at the top right by hitting the menu, profile, and then view.
Once you’re at your profile click Galleries, then the create gallery tab. If you want your gallery private click the little dropdown…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know anything about that forum, but I know that some of them don’t like anything but 100 percent original cars. Some of the Facebook groups are the same way and that’s how this site and the FB group came about.
Photobucket and Flickr can host your images, and you can also host them here. I just installed a site wide photo gallery late…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
This site is in no way tied to thelincolnforum.net. There might be some members here who are also members there. I’m not a member there, at least that I can recall.
This site is totally intended for open minded people. Most of us like to customize/restomod our rides and this site is aimed at just that. Of course purists are welcome but…[Read more]
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 8 months ago
This site is in no way tied to the lincolnforum.net. There might be some members here who are also members there. I’m not a member there, at least that I can recall.
This site is totally intended for open minded people. Most of us like to customize/restomod our rides and this site is aimed at just that. Of course purists are welcome but…[Read more]
-
Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab "Degenerate Lifestyle" Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 9 months ago
I got to do some work today finally. I finished removing the dash. Got all the A/C stuff pulled out as well. Removed about 90% of the old wiring as I’m putting all new wiring in the car. Most of the vacuum lines are removed as well. I got almost all the chrome trim removed from the interior as wel as the rear deck lid. Also removed the old battery…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted an update 11 years, 9 months ago
Working on the site for a bit tonight – working on adding a site-wide photo gallery.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion 11 years, 9 months ago
Hey Nic! Welcome to the site! That 67 convert sounds like a sweet project, feel free to start a build thread here and post your progress.
I personally don’t do Instagram, but one of the other guys runs one geared towards our cars. You can find it at http://instagram.com/suicide_slabs/ There’s also a link to it at the bottom of the…[Read more]
-
Charles Robbins posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
You know that was initially my first idea for this car! With a full bead rolled/ riveted sheet metal interior. I wanted a real industrial style car. but I figured I would save that for a pre 30s car.
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 11 years, 9 months ago
Bad ass.
- Load More

